Transformers Battles within the Movie

WalkingDead

Sidekick
Reaction score
There will be tons of action throughout this movie. That is obvious, as it is Bay and Transformers itself. This thread is to kind of merge all the talks on the battles as they are revealed, rumored, and speculated.
So Far...

The Confirmed Fights/Battles are:
Human Soldiers vs. Scorponok -- Scorponok kills several soldiers, burrows underground, but eventually is defeated during an air strike against him.

Human Soldiers vs. Decepticon Tank -- The Decepticon Tank moves through the streets of a city and fires on human soldiers around it. Humans fight back, but the outcome is unknown.

Optimus Prime vs. Megatron - Final Battle -- Prime and Megatron have their final showdown. Prime wins in the very end. Lots of supposed collateral damage around the leaders as they fight.

Autobots vs. Decepticons - Final Battle -- Supposed to be a large-scale frenzy fight, with cars being crushed, lamp posts being ripped out of the ground and used as bats, gunfire going off everywhere, Starscream tackling an Autobot, and buildings being blown up.

The Rumored Fights/Battles are:
Bumblebee vs. Decepticon Police Car -- 'Con Cop Car chases down Bumblebee through a city's streets. Supposedly the battle is short-lived but fast-paced.

Humans vs. Decepticon Helicopter -- Humans attempt to fight 'Con Copter. Humans are repelled for a bit.

Optimus Prime vs. Decepticon Truck -- Rumors say Prime chases down a Decepticon Truck and transforms, sliding across the pavement, eventually getting to the Decepticon and then defeating it.

Autobots vs. Decepticons vs. Humans -- Rumored Final Battle, in which it starts out as a free for all, but quickly becomes Autobots vs. Decepticons with humans stuck as bystanders.

The Speculated Fights/Battles are:
Starscream vs. US Air Force -- Assumed to happen, but to what extent? Unknown.

Jazz vs. A Decepticon -- It is assumed that if Jazz still makes the cut into the film he is going to go toe-to-toe with a Decepticon, one-on-one. Is this true, who knows? Is it possible? Of Course.

Soundwave vs. Humans -- Soundwave (in his latest possible incarnation as a stereo) sneaks onboard Air Force One and gets discovered. Supposedly he fights some humans but is defeated.

Starscream versus the airforce sounds amazing. I love to see him fight Bumblebee through the desert all the way to Las Vegas.

WalkingDead said:
The Confirmed Fights/Battles are:

Human Soldiers vs. Decepticon Tank -- The Decepticon Tank moves through the streets of a city and fires on human soldiers around it. Humans fight back, but the outcome is unknown.

Autobots vs. Decepticons - Final Battle -- Supposed to be a large-scale frenzy fight, with cars being crushed, lamp posts being ripped out of the ground and used as bats, gunfire going off everywhere, Starscream tackling an Autobot, and buildings being blown up.

:eek: :eek: :eek: When were these confirmed ????

The one so far that im really looking forward to is the soldiers vs Skorponok as it sounded potentialy awesome from the AICN set report:up:

I wonder if the Autobots and Decepticons will fire lasers, While the miltilary will be using bullet shells and such. To me that pretty much outnumbers the soldiers, They don't stand a chance against laser weapons.

TigerClaw said:
I wonder if the Autobots and Decepticons will fire lasers, While the miltilary will be using bullet shells and such. To me that pretty much outnumbers the soldiers, They don't stand a chance against laser weapons.
Yeah, I don't remember where I read it (probably AICN) but Blackout vapourises a load of soldiers during the whole Middle East scuffle apparently.

Spark said:
Yeah, I don't remember where I read it (probably AICN) but Blackout vapourises a load of soldiers during the whole Middle East scuffle apparently.
Interesting, I wonder how we would see it on film, War Of The Worlds showed people being vaporized, But merely just turned into dust.

Spark said:
Right before the Decepticon Helicopter unleashes Scorponok from it's back, it vaporizes a group of soldiers, stomps on a military vehicle, and blows up several aircraft...all while letting out this high-pitched sonic noise.

hunter rider said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: When were these confirmed ????

The one so far that im really looking forward to is the soldiers vs Skorponok as it sounded potentialy awesome from the AICN set report:up:

The Tank vs. Humans in the streets was confirmed during the E! Set Report video.

The Big Battle was confirmed during one of the Script Reviews. The description said that lamp posts would be used as bats, cars would be crushed and destroyed, and lots of collateral damage. Also that a Decepticon would fly down and tackle an Autobot (so far that has been assumed to be Starscream).

WalkingDead said:
The Tank vs. Humans in the streets was confirmed during the E! Set Report video.

The Big Battle was confirmed during one of the Script Reviews. The description said that lamp posts would be used as bats, cars would be crushed and destroyed, and lots of collateral damage. Also that a Decepticon would fly down and tackle an Autobot (so far that has been assumed to be Starscream).

Damn is that set report vid still about ?

Ah i see,some of that stuff reminds me of the descritptions ive heard of vague action sequences,good to hear it confirmed:up:

WalkingDead said:
Right before the Decepticon Helicopter unleashes Scorponok from it's back, it vaporizes a group of soldiers, stomps on a military vehicle, and blows up several aircraft...all while letting out this high-pitched sonic noise.
Aaah, with a gun, right? I don't fully remember.

WalkingDead comes through again with the facts. These battles themselves may redeem the bad designs if done with some Bay flair.

Well on AICN there's a link to some footage from an airforce base that basically confirms the helicopter vs. humans angle. You get to see some nice explosions too.

I don't wanna see any, and i mean 'any' of the Transformer killed by humans other that the military. I heard of a rumored scene of such. I can't see how advanced metallic creatures can be beaten or out-smarted by flesh and blood beings during hand to hand combat...:down:

WalkingDead said:
Soundwave vs. Humans -- Soundwave (in his latest possible incarnation as a stereo) sneaks onboard Air Force One and gets discovered. Supposedly he fights some humans but is defeated.
That makes me very sad. :(

Actually that's not true (unless I'm going off old info). "Soundwave" kills them all with his flying CD's of death, and he's still around during the movie's climax.

Didn't he get in one script his head lopped off by a teenage girl?

Nathan said:
Didn't he get in one script his head lopped off by a teenage girl?

Yes i believe so

I saw the ET vid and the sequence of them battling the thank reminded me of Black Hawk Down

Spark said:
Actually that's not true (unless I'm going off old info). "Soundwave" kills them all with his flying CD's of death, and he's still around during the movie's climax.
Supposedly he gets defeated on Air Force One, but comes back, yet gets killed by Maggie (Human Female Character) near the end.

Spark said:
Aaah, with a gun, right? I don't fully remember.
I think it was just an energy beam fired from it...not specified.

The last fight is a Battle Royale??? Man thats going to be SICK:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"