Ben Affleck Confirms Live By Night as His Next Feature

This now shows up on Dicaprio's imdb page...Also, Joaquin was the first actor to have read the script.

Leo and Joaquin in the same film? Awesome!

It could just be his production company getting the film made. He might now star in it.

Justin Kroll @krolljvar · 2m
Rep saying JLaw H8 thing is not true. They could be lying but also heard she had to pass on Affleck's LIVE BY NIGHT cause of ached

Jeff Sneider
‏@TheInSneider
Since @KrollJVar is throwing out names for Affleck's LIVE BY NIGHT, I'll start the rumors on Adam Driver, Jon Bernthal & Chris Messina.

https://twitter.com/BenAffleck/status/659459987580846080
Ben Affleck
‏@BenAffleck

First day. First shot.

#livebynightmovie

CSbfXPOUEAQjS_J.jpg

http://www.thewrap.com/scott-eastwood-to-play-ben-afflecks-brother-in-wbs-live-by-night-exclusive/

Scott Eastwood to Play Ben Affleck’s Brother in WB’s ‘Live By Night’
After working together on “Suicide Squad,” director Ben Affleck has cast Scott Eastwood as his brother in Warner Bros.’ prohibition-era crime drama “Live By Night,” TheWrap has learned.
A representative for Warner Bros. did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Based on the novel by Dennis Lehane, “Live By Night” stars Affleck as Joe Coughlin, the son of a prominent police captain, who enters a world of organized crime that takes him from Boston to Florida and Havana, Cuba.
Chris Messina, Sienna Miller, Zoe Saldana, Elle Fanning, Max Casella and Chris Cooper will co-star in the film, which Affleck and his Pearl Street partner Jennifer Todd are producing with Leonardo DiCaprio and his Appian Way partner Jennifer Davisson Killoran.

Cast him as Solid Snake. *cough cough*

http://deadline.com/2015/11/brendan-gleeson-live-by-night-ben-affleck-1201629269/

Brendan Gleeson Joins Ben Affleck’s ‘Live By Night’
EXCLUSIVE: Brendan Gleeson has joined Live By Night, the adaptation of the Dennis Lehane novel that Ben Affleck scripted and is directing in Los Angeles for Warner Bros. Gleeson, who was just nominated for the British Independent Film Awards for his work in Suffragette, joins Affleck, Scott Eastwood, Zoe Saldana, Sienna Miller, Elle Fanning and Chris Cooper. Gleeson will play the father of Affleck and Eastwood’s characters in the Prohibition era drama.

Brendan Gleeson is awesome. This is one hell of a cast.

I'm guessing a limited release in December for oscar qualfication followed by a wide expansion in January.

Either way, I'm more than pleased I'll get to see this earlier than I thought I was. The prohibition era has been done of course, but it's always interesting to seenew takes on historical settings.

I just got to see some footage of this(can't say why or how) and looks really great. Expect a poster and trailer very soon. I think tomorrow or the weekend!

I just got to see some footage of this(can't say why or how) and looks really great. Expect a poster and trailer very soon. I think tomorrow or the weekend!

Excellent. Eagerly waiting for the trailer now. :woot:

I need to know what song that is immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"