The Dark Knight Besides the Joker, who else should be the villian(s) in the Batman Begins sequel?

Dr.Harleen Quinzel should be the head of Arkham Asylum! Then later free the Joker and turn into Harley Quinn.

posted in some other threads but oh well
Sal Maroni and Rupert Thorne are struggling over gaining the title of mob cheifton no that Falcone is incompasitated from the scarecrow for the time being. The Joker is a wildcard. He acts out against the mob which in turn causes a mob war. The Joker and the batman have their run ins as well. ROman Sionis will be attacking Bruce in the public light, with Mr. Earl backing him becasue of what wayne did to him. And while Batman/Bruce are under assault, the Joker kills Rachel Dawes sending Bruce into a downward spiral that has him questioning himself and pushes him closer than ever to becoming the very thing that ruined any chance he had for a normal life...a murderer. Oswald "The Penguin" Cobblepot finds it rather proffitable to provide arms to the warring mob factions while notletting the one side know that he is helping his enemy. And an old "friend" pays Batman a visit, to start off the movie.

I like to see The Scarecrow return and but captured by Batman. maybe Talia should go after Bruce/Batman.

I would like to see Selina in some capacity in this series. Not as a 'true' villain, but a misguided character/love interest.

I don't know about you guys, I wouldn't mind seeing Killer Croc. And yes, you can do him. "Realism" is often an overused and misused term used by the fans, so HUSH (Pun intended) people with their 'realism' banter.

BlackMask04.jpg

blackmask.gif

Ever since I heard the rumours, and looked into the character, Black mask could be extremely interesting to see. My only reservation being the idea of a deformed villain takes a little of the limelight from two face, though if Sionis is the one who does it to Den, it's somehow pretty logical. And visually he could be intimidating and somewhat unique. He links to Wayne and Batman, and his freakiness offers a nice counterpart to Falcone's ordinariness.

as a side villain I would love to see The Penguin in a small role, just because I think there is another to do the character than has previoulsy been seen - in BR he was a Dickensian freak, now he could be the thug posing as a businessman, smuggling weapons in umbrella crates.

Good as he was, i dont think we need to see Scarecrow again, his fate was unclear, but thinking about it, to have the charcter dragged off into the unknown (the fog) screaming (from the taser) is, depsite offering no finality, a fitting last glimpse of him

And as for Ra's returning, I am completely undecided. If the entire trilogy is about Batman starting up, then a final encounter with the mentor would be fitting. If batman has already begun, it would be a step backwards.

Intersting that Gordon mentions a lack of Crane's body but doen't mention Ra's- even the writers seem unsure whether or not he's a loose end.

I want to see Scarecrow again. There were no closures on his arc.

Also, this time, he'll be full on Scarecrow, which was very clear when he was on that horse. So I expect him to were that mask along with an outfit for the sequel

Ra's MUST come back imo. Not in this movie, but he really should in 3 or if there will be more films in 4 or 5

Octoberist said:
I want to see Scarecrow again. There were no closures on his arc.

Also, this time, he'll be full on Scarecrow, which was very clear when he was on that horse. So I expect him to were that mask along with an outfit for the sequel
Yes. :up:
And I hope they don't kill The Joker this time.
Arkham dammit!

I don't know why people want to see everything tied up... sure if it was part of the story then great... but why throw it in there for the sake of throwing it in there... in other words... why have Crane in there if CIllian doesn't want to come back... just to see him captured??? That would just eat screen time of other villains... same thing with Dawes... why throw her in there if she isn't part of the story... just stick the new mob boses and maybe Penguin/Black Mask and focus on the Joker/Dent arc... why force something that ain't in the story...

Did I miss something; you didn't put Two Face in the poll but you included characters we'll never see like Croc and Manbat?

StorminNorman said:
I want Harvey Dent scarred in the last moments of BB2.

I agree, as long as it's not actually the last scene. I hate lame cliffhanger endings like Pirates 2. He can be scarred, but give the film the time to wind down a bit and really end the second movie before the credits roll. You know what I mean? I dont want this to feel like one long movie cut into two, where the end isnt even really an end. So basically, Harvey should be scarred, taken to a hospital, and there should be the typical closing type scenes. Perhaps Gordon and Batman on the roof again, maybe a shot of Joker in his cell at Arkham. We should leave the second film feeling like we just saw a complete film, with a set-up for the sequel (similar to how Begins set up the Joker).

I do think Harvey needs to be scarred in the second film though. The way I feel about it is that basically, the general publics first introduction to Two-Face will happen two ways, at the end of 2, or in the trailes for 3. If it happens at the end of 2, it wont be something showin in the trailers obviously. Those non-comic fans who dont know Harvey Dent becomes Two-Face will have that surprise when they see this nice upstanding lawyer scarred so horribly, and it'll have the full effect it should have in the film. If it doens't happen in the second film, it'll be shown in trailers for the third since he's the main villain. It doens't seem right for non-comic fans to have the shock of Harvey becoming a bad guy in the trailers. Either the trailers will explain the transformation and ruin the effect of seeing it on the screen, or they'll just show Two-Face as a villain and confuse people "I thought that guy was good! How/why did he become Two-Face?!"

so yeah, Harvey should be scarred in the sequel, but not in a "oh no! acid?!?!?! TO BE CONTINUED!!! DUM DUM DUUUUM!!!!" kind of way

CATWOMAN!!! that way the people of the world can get that terrible taste out of their mouth of the butchered piece of rotten meat that was "Catwoman" the movie with Halle Berry. they should bring her in and do her justice. bring her in from the dark side of her persona. Frank Miller style. yeah, prostitute with a history of abuse. justice. sweet justice.

Penguin, Scarecrow, and Black Mask. I think that Scarecrow should just be a cameo since they didn't catch him last movie. Also Dent should be in the movie but not as Two-Face yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"