The Dark Knight Besides the Joker, who else should be the villian(s) in the Batman Begins sequel?

R

ryankat

We all know that The Joker will be the main villian in the Batman Begins sequel, but there are rumors that the sequel will have many villians in the movie. So what other villian should be in the sequel even if the villian is working with the Joker or on there own.

boy are you gonna hear it...lol...there are at least 5 threads on this topic already....

but I'll play ball...

Black Mask
Penguin - either him or black mask...hard to see both
Scarecrow - maybe he gets killed or locked up early?...I would hate to see him killed, though..
Ra's Al ghul - he's god...so, yeah
Talia al Ghul - maybe?....but there's too many options...

The Penguin, Black Mask & Maroni should be in the second movie, while Catwoman should appear in the third movie.

Black Mask
Penguin
Catwoman (althought she's not necessarily a villain)... at the end of the film, the earlier just being Selina Kyle.
Harley Quinn (more towards the end)
The Scarecrow (cameo... being killed by The Joker.)
Two-Face (at the very end)
and last but not least... a cameo by The Riddler

Majik1387 said:
Penguin as the new dealer of weapons and/or drugs since Crane is crazy now and not much a businessman.
Black Mask as the new Falcone, running the crime in Gotham.
Scarecrow as his comic counterpart, maybe the opening villain, but no killing him.
And I would also like Talia or Selina to be introduced, where they turn villainous in the next movie.

having Talia and Selina in the sequel is genius...

I think they will use the Penguin, Black Mask, KGBeast,and the Riddler. I think the sequel will be a good time to introduce the character Hush, if he is to be seen on the big screen in any Batman film. They could have him appear briefly in the shadows and have him be a major player in the 3rd movie. Hush could just appear in the shadows watching over things. He could be the secret ring leader of everthing that is going on in the sequel. The Joker, The Penguin, and the other villians could secretly be working for him or they could be working for him and just don't know it. Hush could introduce himself to Batman in the 3rd movie revealing he told the Joker to throw acid into Harvey Dent's face so he could go insane and become a dangerous criminal and he was using all these criminals to start a huge gang war. The 3rd movie I think should be based on the War Games books.

ryankat said:
I think they will use the Penguin, Black Mask, KGBeast,and the Riddler. I think the sequel will be a good time to introduce the character Hush, if he is to be seen on the big screen in any Batman film. They could have him appear briefly in the shadows and have him be a major player in the 3rd movie. Hush could just appear in the shadows watching over things. He could be the secret ring leader of everthing that is going on in the sequel. The Joker, The Penguin, and the other villians could secretly be working for him or they could be working for him and just don't know it. Hush could introduce himself to Batman in the 3rd movie revealing he told the Joker to throw acid into Harvey Dent's face so he could go insane and become a dangerous criminal and he was using all these criminals to start a huge gang war. The 3rd movie I think should be based on the War Games books.

I like everything pretty much except the idea of Hush having Joker throw acid on dent to make him go crazy...because that would have to be an accident in that scenario...

and Joker can't knowngly work for anyone...he is an elite villain and has henchmen...

Leeroy Jenkins. I also think he should be playing World of Warcraft the entire film.

Nolan would make Black Mask a more respected villian.

Avernus said:
I like everything pretty much except the idea of Hush having Joker throw acid on dent to make him go crazy...because that would have to be an accident in that scenario...

and Joker can't knowngly work for anyone...he is an elite villain and has henchmen...
Actually, I ment to post that Hush wanted Joker to kill Dent than drive him insane. I don't know why I posted that. With Joker and Hush, I think the Joker will not be fully working for Hush, he will be like Scarecrow and Ra's Al Guhl, just doing some random tasks at the most. The Joker will only work for Hush and the same with the other villians because they all want to kill Batman. Does that sound any good? What about the War Games story for Batman III? Would that plot be good for the third movie but excluding Batgirl, Oracle, Nightwing, and Spoiler? They could possible introduce Robin if they ever do that in this series.

Maroni should only have a small role as a crime boss, The Penguin should only have a small role as the main arms dealer, and Black Mask should have a major role as the man who tries to rule the underworld just basically goes mad when crazy villains start showing up that he can't control. At the end, Maroni and Penguin should join together and hire Bane as a cliffhanger. Oh... and what do you think about them following the whole Selina Kyle is Falcone's long lost daughter storyline. Maybe having Black Mask tell her and that's why she goes off on him and ends him accidentally burning the mask onto his face. Just a thought.

I really hate the idea of stuffing this movie with villains like in Begins. I only support multiple villains if it's for cameos, or small roles in act one, perhaps.

Joker as the central villain. Black Mask and Salvatore Maroni as rival crime bosses. Penguin as an arms dealer in an extended cameo. Scarecrow either as a henchmen of the Joker, or captured by Batman in the beginning.

I think the emphasis on the entire series' super villian introduction is more important than who. Like the introduction of Joker in BB. You know every Batman fan smiled when Gordon handed that card to Batman.
He didnt even have to turn it over :)

The backstory for the series' main villian (which I believe should be included in all comic movies) should be introduced as soon as possible and in every movie until that final installment when Batman faces his "last" enemy. Which is why I'm actually still hoping the Joker wont be the main villian in the next one.

Talia Al Ghul-She wants revenge.
Maybe Catwoman, but she needs to survive and has to turn good in the end.

kool-Aid, we dont want this to turn into batman and robin =x

isnt the joker supposed to have minimal screen time in this movie? so if thats true the focus might be on another villian. im all for black mask. give us someone not used before.

IN NOLAN WE TRUST!!

What if he was in jail with them like Arkham Asylum?

Most people hit it on the head... Black Mask, Maroni, Penguin period... maybe Selina but no ****ing catwoman yet...

I'm thinking either Black Mask or Two-Face.

It would be cool to see the Penguin at least. I guess Nolan's gonna have to cast a decent actor so he knows that he'll set him up for another Batflick later on.

And I still shudder at Arnold as Mr Freeze. A FREEEEEEEEEEEZE IS COMING :(

I voted Maroni, Sinois, Penguin and Ra's

but it really depends on the storyline

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back