Marvel Films Best 2022 MCU movie?

Overall, Multiverse of Madness. But, the Namor and Talokan scenes in Wakanda Forever are the most compelling.

I know I'm in the minority...

1. Love and Thunder
2. Multiverse of Madness
3. Wakanda Forever

BP just over Dr Strange for me, with Love & Thunder well below those
I didn't even think L&T was bad, but "disappointing after Ragnarok" is an understatement

Dr. Strange was pretty fun. It's probably my favourite film of the phase, and certainly of the year.

Wakanda Forever had its moments. It had a mountain to climb and couldn't quite reach it. A solid effort though.

Thor 4: More Thors: vs. Gorr is an indulgent mess but mildly entertaining. Comfortably last which is a shame but there have been worse films in the franchise.

1. Wakanda Forever- a messy followup to BP, but its amazing it worked at all, and it still worked pretty well.

2. Multiverse of Madness- one really really bad story decision, but otherwise executed well with lots of fun in it.

3. Love and Thunder- sadly, suffers for being generally an inferior Ragnarok, and also for relying upon a central romance that never worked before this movie and which the movie has to desperately struggle to make work retroactively.

1. Black Panther: WF
2. Thor: Love and Thunder
3. Doctor Strange: MOM

BP:WF is by far the most consistent and well thought out film. It isn’t as good as the first Black Panther but it’s still a solid mid tier MCU film.

T:L&T has some snippets of good stuff and I find it pretty entertaining at times but unfortunately and in general it’s unfocused, wasteful and disappointing. Ragnarok is leagues better.

DSMOM is a mismatch of things and sort of a kitchen sink type approach to making a film. It has some good stuff with Scarlet Witch and the dark vibe to certain stuff but I found the cameos bait to be obnoxious, unnecessary and sort of unpleasantly greedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"