Best/Favorite Live Action Batmobile

Jermobooka

Resident Batman and Spider-Man Fanatic
Reaction score
Searched and found that there was actually a thread made on this topic, but it’s long dead and a bit too old. So, why not make a new thread with an attached poll?

Question is what it says on the tin can. In my opinion, the Burtonmobile is easily the best. It’s so great that literally every other live action batmobile that came after takes some design inspiration from it.

Searched and found that there was actually a thread made on this topic, but it’s long dead and a bit too old. So, why not make a new thread with an attached poll?

Question is what it says on the tin can. In my opinion, the Burtonmobile is easily the best. It’s so great that literally every other live action batmobile that came after takes some design inspiration from it.

It’s easily the Burtonmobile for me! I even have a big lego replica of it I love it so much lol

I do love Pattinson’s batmobile as well and I also think Forever’s batmobile is underrated. The design was really interesting

Literally the only votes so far are for the Burtonmobile. I thought we would’ve gotten at least one vote for the Westmobile or something lol.

That's a tough one... I love the tumbler cuz it belongs to my favorite live action bats, but it's a bit too much military looking, sometimes.
89/92 is still a masterpiece.
I think this'd be my ranking:
1- 89/92
2- Tumbler
3- Battinson's
4- Affleck's
5- Forever
6- Nipple's
7- 66

I love the Burton Batmobile, but the ‘66 Batmobile is the Batmobile of my childhood. I thought it was the coolest thing on four wheels I'd ever seen. If I had chance to drive any movie/TV vehicle just once, it would be the '66 Batmobile, no question.(well, maybe the Mystery Machine would come close...).

My second choice after the Burtonmobile would definitely have to be the Snydermobile. The great fusion between ‘89 and the Tumblr, while still having some uniqueness.

Burton's batmobile is still the best and most iconic. The Tumbler is a close second. That sound alone that it makes is like the sweetest melody. Snyder's was a cheap and generic copy of that, but more over the top like he approaches the tone in his films in general. I really am not a fan of Pattinson's pimp car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"