The Best Of Batman Awards

Shut up GoogleMe.

no, i dont have to. gah your such a begins tool. then again, so are half of the ppl on this site, so i wont even bother anymore. dont know why they get all anal when someone disses nolan.

no, i dont have to. gah your such a begins tool. then again, so are half of the ppl on this site, so i wont even bother anymore. dont know why they get all anal when someone disses nolan.

You're a trouble maker. Plain and simple.

Everything was going fine in this thread until you just had to go and make some snide remark to someone who likes Begins the best.

You're the classic example of why fighting over the Batman movies occurs.

Best Batman: Michael Keaton
Best Batmobile: Furst/Burton's 1989/1992
Best Story: Batman Begins
Best Alfred: Michael Gough
Best Gotham: Furst/Burton's Gotham
Best Batcave: Batman '89
Best Director: Tim Burton

Cool thread.

Everything was going fine in this thread until you just had to go and make some snide remark to someone who likes Begins the best.

Ironically, his post came after someone stated preferences completely leaning toward's Burton's films (which no one made a big deal of)--because at the end of the day, that's just it: they're opinions.

why do i sense a feeling of hypocrisy wih this remark?

i hate when ppl act like they have never bashed burton (or nolan). pfft, like he hasnt trashed talked burton before. i bet every nolan fan on here has trash talked burtons movies at one point or another. as far as im concerned, everyone on this website has trolled at least twice before. nobody's innocent.

I've only had one account on this forum in the past 2 1/2 years. I think the only troll is you my friend...or should I say BATWING6655!

i dont believe you havent trolled. batwing6655? sorry, but this other poster you mention is not me. i guess there was someone else that had the same opinions? not surprised though, not everyone in the world shares the same exact views as most of the ppl on the site do. but im not trolling, im just stateing my opinion. take it or leave it. and now im officially through with this thread.

There's a difference between saying you don't like Nolan or Burton's films, while being respectful to those that do, and outright bashing the films.

You do the latter, while others such as Batattack here do the former.

i dont believe you havent trolled. batwing6655? sorry, but this other poster you mention is not me. i guess there was someone else that had the same opinions? not surprised though, not everyone in the world shares the same exact views as most of the ppl on the site do. but im not trolling, im just stateing my opinion. take it or leave it. and now im officially through with this thread.
Just like you were "through" the last 4 times you trolled here and were asked to leave, and even banned once.
Swordmaster said:
You do the latter, while others such as Batattack here do the former.
thank you.

Say your opinions without being d!cks.

Well, I see only one solution : bash Schumacher's Batman & Robin instead of disapproving Burton or Nolan without nuances, depending on each other's tastes. Everyone agree that B&R sucks!

Otherwise, this thread could go far and add other categories perhaps. Don't have an idea for now, but no things like Heath VS Jack joker, because TDK isn't out yet, and because when it will, this comparison will bring new disorder and will be plenty exploited around the BHH! forums (Batman Hero Hype)

Best Batman:Keaton

Best Batmobile: The Tumber (Hard choice.)

Best Story:Batman

Best Alfred: Michael Gough

Best Batcave: Batman

Best Gotham :Batman/Batman Begins (Tie)

Best Director: Tim Burton

Batman Bale
Batmobile Burton
Best Story Begins
Alfred Michael Caine
Batcave '89
Gotham '89
Director Chris Nolan

In the '89 movie it was supposed to be a labyrinth with Vicki almost getting lost, but that was cut.

Really? Didn't know that, thanks. Would have been cool in the movie. Looked like just the parking pad, batsuit vault and computer smooshed together.

Why dont people post why they voted in each category.

And for me everything B89/returns except the story which goes to Batman Begins it is better but it is not better TOLD then the B89/Returns storylines

a begins tool. then again, so are half of the ppl on this site,.

you are some piece of work googleme
so because you don't like begins everyone else is a tool
why can't you just accept that some of us like both franchises
burtons films are brilliant
but that doesn't mean they are the only batman films

i bet every nolan fan on here has trash talked burtons movies at one point.

i never have by the way'
i like all the batman films
the adam west flim
animated
burton's
nolan's
even batman forever and batman and robin
they are all good in my opinion

so you are wrong once again

Of course he's wrong, thats why he was BANNED from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"