best graphics

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
i'm a sucker for good graphics. I've had playstations all my life. back in the ps2 days, I was quite amazed (and jealous) of xbox1 graphics (yeah I said it, xbox ONE :o)

ps3 had better graphics than 360, we saw that only with exclusives but hey they were the proof, and it seems like with the leap to the new gen consoles, those ps3 exclusive games with stellar graphics will be just close to the new-standard of ps4/xbone graphics, and will only go up from there.

but the pc is the master race.

which game for you pc gamers, would you say, with the max settings and whatever, have the absolute best most photo realistic makes-you-feel-like-you-re-playing-a-movie-in-a-video-game graphics?

As far as I can tell, the answer is crysis.

But for those of you who know the true answer, please post it, along with a youtube video showcasing the graphics, if possible.

I love Watch Dogs Game because it gives me so much originality which it only happens in true graphic games. I continuously play with me elder brother. :yay:

watch dogs pc version is still very comparable to the console versions though. thank you for posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"