Best President of the 20th Century

HAHAHA! :up:

that's my favorite post of the day.

You know photo, its sad that sparkle's rhetoric was what you enjoyed. It really is.
It says a lot about you, none of it good.
It would seem you and he are two of a kind, neither is worth the time it takes to respond to you.

Every thing I listed in my last post, I have either seen firsthand, or known people who experinced it. At the end of the day, I have wasted enough time trying to broaden you myopic perspective, only for you to ingore it because it doen't fit into your narrow world view. Thats your right, just as its my right not to waste any more of my time discussing things you can't comperehend. So sadly, I'll just have to treat you the same way I do sparkle, that is to say ignore you, becasue I hoenstly can't think of a single reason to waste anymore time reading the posts of someone who is both as ignorant, close minded, and arrogant as you are.

the things that i value and think are important are all reflected in those countries.

and you know the kicker? they're not hated by the rest of world like we are. i'm sure foriegn opinion is not going to something you hold in a high regard, but i think it speaks volumes.

So the abillity to defend yourself, to be jusged inncoent untill you are proven guilty is not imoprtant to you? The abilltiy to enjoy the fruits of your own labors isn't important to you? The abillity to live as you choose, without others ebing able to censor your speech, and to attempt to censopr your thoughts isn't important to you?

Are all of these really less important to you than the opinons of men and women who have never met you, or thier opinion of your country when they have never even been here?

Sad.

I wish I can say it was nice talking to you, but it was actually depressing how little you value what you have, and what you have been given and to see how littel you care to stretch beyond you own presumptions. I can only leave you with this, I truly hope you never have to find out how wrong you are, or how ignorant of the world you think you know so well you are. For your sake I hope you have the luxury of ignorance for as long as you live.

So because my parents and the parents of some others were on "American soil" when we popped out of our mothers means that we aren't able to disagree with certain policies and/or actions done by our government, or even disagree with a war?

Bull****.

I explictly stated the exact opposite. But to belive there is nothing worth fighting for, or dying for, to thikn the gifts you have been giving are nothing more than illusion. Thats just sad.

isn't it precious how when you disagree with him it's you who are "myopic"?
not him, never him.
I guessing he got tons of positive reinforcement as a kid.
"my, Timmy, aren't you a clever boy!" and stuff like that.
I also like the fact that he mispells a lot of words while trying to enlighten us.
like "littel" I guess Hooked on Phonics works only half as well as advertised.

You know photo, its sad that sparkle's rhetoric was what you enjoyed. It really is.
It says a lot about you, none of it good.
It would seem you and he are two of a kind, neither is worth the time it takes to respond to you.

So the abillity to defend yourself, to be jusged inncoent untill you are proven guilty is not imoprtant to you? The abilltiy to enjoy the fruits of your own labors isn't important to you? The abillity to live as you choose, without others ebing able to censor your speech, and to attempt to censopr your thoughts isn't important to you?

Are all of these really less important to you than the opinons of men and women who have never met you, or thier opinion of your country when they have never even been here?

what america are you living in??

you want to talk about censorship now? the bush administration and the fcc have all but tried to take away the first admendment.
and why would i worry about being locked in a british jail for 60 days before my trial? i wasn't aware of my apparent criminal activities.

patriotism can be a dangerous and scary thing, my friend, and i think you're proving it by the second. according to you we shouldn't give a damn about the rest of the world's opinion, because let's face it, they ain't from here.

are you for real?

The way I see it, Franklin D. Roosevellt was the greatest President of the 20th Century. Theodore Roosevelt would come in at a close second. Then I would say either Woodrow Wilson or Harry Truman for third place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"