Best theme song with no words?

i dunno...i am leaning towards Andy Griffith or peanuts...i loved when snoopy danced...

Actually the Andy Griffith show's theam has words they just never sung them on the show.

Originally posted by Godzilla
Actually the Andy Griffith show's theam has words they just never sung them on the show.
whatever. on the show it was whistled wordless therefore it is a wordless tv theme.

Originally posted by Jakesteraholic

The poll q says tv show...??? don't give me lip.
*Mr Smash then cuts off his lip Van Gouhg style and hands it to jake*

u left a hell of a lot out but what i can think of at the mo

la law
angel
simpsons
king of the hill
buffy

Originally posted by the_ultimate_evil
u left a hell of a lot out but what i can think of at the mo

la law
angel
simpsons
king of the hill
buffy

The Simpsons says "The Simpsons" at the begining so it has words.

If you include the Andy Griffith Show you might as well include I Love Lucy (which also has unspoken words). Personally I like the Get Smart theme.

Originally posted by Man w 0 Fear
*Mr Smash then cuts off his lip Van Gouhg style and hands it to jake*
cut off my lip van gough style...??? i am not aware of that term...i do know that he cut off his ear and he did it himself so what you said doesn't make sense...unless i am missing something??? :confused:

Originally posted by Godzilla

The Simpsons says "The Simpsons" at the begining so it has words.

If you include the Andy Griffith Show you might as well include I Love Lucy (which also has unspoken words). Personally I like the Get Smart theme.

nope it says the simpsons then the theme starts there is a break in between so it still counts:p

nope it says the simpsons then the theme starts there is a break in between so it still counts:p

Nope. People going "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" During the theme song when they say the Simpsons. Therefor the song starts bofore the words "The Simpsons" are spoken.

So no, it doesn't:p

No it doesn't. They don't just say it. They say "Thhhhe Siiiimpsoooonss" as if they're singing.:D

well then ur pink panther doesnt count cause the they sang all the way through it, i know the tune ur think off and i dont think thats the tv shows main theme, that would be the characters theme, the same way inspecter cuso had a seperate theme

Dr Who

Prisoner

X-Files

Knight Rider

Air Wolf

The A Team

Six Millon Dollar Man

Angel

but none of these are in your poll

Oh, I've got another one, Mission Impossible!! I've never seen the TV Show, but any time I've heard the theme, it's never had words.

sorry hollow wood if the simpson isnt in the neither is the a- team caus eit has talking at the start

Originally posted by Hollow Wood Director
Dr Who

Prisoner

X-Files

Knight Rider

Air Wolf

The A Team

Six Millon Dollar Man

Angel

but none of these are in your poll

well SORRRRRY, i could only think of a few that were in my head at the time. i was thinking of them because earlier in the day i was eating lunch in a restaurant and was thinking "i bet everyone here would start cheering if a cartoon theme song came on the radio" and decided to myself that i would start a restaurant chain that played cartoon music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"