Best Watchmen resource!!!!!

Everything boy

Civilian
Reaction score
So I was talking to my friend about the series and he asked me a question about Hooded Justice, Cap Metropolis and what the Comedian said when he got caught and beat up, he wondered how I knew all of this rather obscure info (like the fact that Moloch is the guy with the roses, or that sally lives in "nepenthe gardens" retirement home) well I told him: "A lot of the stuff comes through real easily on the second reading, but if you want to know almost all of it here's a website"
Basically this web site is a Easter egg hunter's dream, but WARNING:This should be read only after the first complete reading, it is spoiler-rific, I can't emphasize this enough
This site will probably ruin a first reading, but it creates a second reading experience that will make you know things people are barely seeing in their 3rd or 4th (unaided) readings

http://www.capnwacky.com/rj/watchmen/chapter1.html

Doug Atkinson did this in the nineties, when (most) people would probably look at you crazy if you told them you wrote huge articles on a comic book

hurm, interesting
for sec i thought you had the whole novel online, and i was about be in raged like the hulk
but looks like a handy tool if someone doesnt get what going on in the panel

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"