Better Call Saul! - Breaking Bad Spinoff A Go At AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone here is focusing on Chuck, but man, Mike's face when he realized he got some poor person killed because Hector is just a sick bastard. Up til then, you could tell Mike was feeling on top of the world.

I assume we're all thinking Mike could be responsible for Hector's condition in BB?

Seems likely.

Did anyone see this?

Cf78hWxW8AA6pJp.jpg

Seems reasonable. I mean it's suspicious they use a K for spelling click. And the episode names are very general.

It was a different car. Mike covered all the bases to not get caught. The only reason Nacho was able to implicate him is because he knew him personally. That being said, Mike was a bit naive to think that he could sick the police on the operation and take down Hector without repercussion. And his revenge plan ended up getting a good Samaritan killed, just as Jimmy's revenge plan might have gotten his brother killed.

This isn't the "full measure" Mike we see in BrBa. This is "half-measure" Mike on his downward journey just as Jimmy is.

Which is odd because he supposedly learned his half measure lesson while a cop in Philly.

I guess we're supposed to assume that that was just the one example he chose to tell Walt despite his many "half-measure" experiences?

I guess we're supposed to assume that that was just the one example he chose to tell Walt despite his many "half-measure" experiences?

I thought so too. The example from when he's a cop is a bit less incriminating than "So one time I ripped off the cartel...". Although I'm not sure Mike would be all that fussed about incriminating himself with Walter.

Maybe, but the way he described it to Walter made it sound like a turning point in his life, so it's been strange to see him half-measuring all over the place.

"I chose a half measure when I should've gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again."

Notice he doesn't say he never made that mistake after that incident. Both this show and BrBa demonstrate how a person can change from small, incremental choices and experiences rather than big ones. In the context of BCS that story Mike told Walt was one of many of these experiences that led him to be the man he became.

And I thought last week's episode was great!:ilv:

About it being better than Breaking Bad, it has more comedic elements which does resonate better with audiences than the dramatic tone of BrBa

I hope it happens I've been thinking that he would show up at the end of this season or the start of the next one.

Finally got to watch this weeks episode just now, been a busy week. Wowwww what an awesome episode. Loving this show just as much as I love BB.

Episode just started and I'm close to being in tears. Very strong acting.

And just like that....any small bit of sympathy I may have had for Chuck is gone.

"Don't"....given the possibility of that anagram above, I'm guessing that note was from Gus. He's obviously watching the Salemancas, and we know he has his history with Hector. So I assume it'll be how Mike ends up crossing paths with him.

Oh yeah that's definitely from Gus. Overall great finale.

The con man got conned

well saul is getting out of that somehow thats for sure. he would for sure lose his license if that got out..

and regarding that picture above, is that something official or did a fan find that out with "frings back"..?

Yeah, hoping that was Gus. Nacho isn't that smooth...

Also, Vince had some X-Files type of shots during that Cat-Scan scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"