Bill & Ted Face the Music

Wow that’s awesome.

Can’t believe this is actually happening.

2020 alone brings sequels to Top Gun, Ghostbusters and Bill & Ted with all returning cast. Who would’ve imagined?

I wonder if Bill and Ted's daughters will travel in time much like their fathers did

efM8obN.jpg

StqluNQ.jpg

YzrQQ8L.jpg

I just still can’t believe this film is really happening but glad it is. I remember for a good minute when I was younger I would have my mom rent the first two Bill and Ted films at Blockbuster lol.

Absolutely awesome that the grim reaper is coming back.

Also, Samara Weaving :hrt:

12 movies we can't wait to see in 2020, from Tom Cruise's 'Top Gun 2' to Harley Quinn

After an excellent 1989 adventure and a bogus 1991 journey, happy-go-lucky time-traveling dudes Bill (Alex Winter) and Ted (Keanu Reeves) are now middle-aged BFFs who need to fulfill their destiny and write a song that will save the universe. Thankfully, when time and space come unglued, help arrives courtesy of their loving teen children, Ted's daughter Billie (Brigitte Lundy-Paine) and Bill's kid Thea (Samara Weaving). "They do everything together, finish each other's sentences," director Dean Parisot says of the girls. "And they're musically brilliant, almost savants when it comes to knowing every single thing about music throughout history. So they're sort of fantastic, crazy geniuses."

2A5C5CD9-B3DB-4C1D-83F2-905508B529A0.jpeg

Does that imply the daughters come from A future and are there to help them fulfill their destiny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"