• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2!!!

Marvel Spider

An Insomniac.
Reaction score
Finally!
[YT]4OjIeM83sCU[/YT]
Nathan Spencer's back in Bionic Commando 2 Rearmed, the follow-up to Capcom's well-received 2008 reworking of the platforming classic. Since GRIN is no longer around, development of the sequel will be handled by Fat Shark. The game is currently scheduled to be ready for a Q1 2011 release on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network.

So what's new in the sequel? Naturally the bionic arm makes a return, but Capcom is promising additional weapons and special moves to keep things interesting. Based on the announcement trailer, it also appears as though Spencer will be able to jump, which is a pretty big deal if you're a serious fan. It should also be interesting to hear there's an original score being built for the sequel, which could be great if it's anywhere near the quality of the first.

At this point we've only got an announcement and a fact sheet, and if you haven't already go check out the trailer to see the game in action.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1084690p1.html

Last edited:
Hurm... I guess no one cares about Bionic Commando. I am kinda sad that Grin isn't coming back though. Lets hope that the change of developers doesn't hurt the game's quality.

This is a spectacular sequel I've never imagine get made :awesome:

I love it, especially the music :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"