Bioshock 2 Announced

bioshock is one of the only good rated games for the 360 i never bought. i played and i didn't like it that much. it was very good but i dont think it is a call of duty 4

sry for all of the crappy mistakes and everything, i am going on a long trip to NM and need to pack and play one last game online(army of two)

bioshock is one of the only good rated games for the 360 i never bought. i played and i didn't like it that much. it was very good but i dont think it is a call of duty 4

sry for all of the crappy mistakes and everything, i am going on a long trip to NM and need to pack and play one last game online(army of two)

Yeah, its funny. I can understand why some people dont like Bioshock.....Especially with all the more tactical shooters out there (COD4, Rainbow Six Vegas etc), but you should DEFIANTLY play through the whole game of Bioshock, because its very unique.
I wasn't sold on the demo, and bought it because of the reviews, but the game really is captivating.

Looks like Bioshock 2's being made from a different department though, with only one of the lead game designers coming back....

Give it another chance, of course it isn't a Call of Duty 4, it's not trying to be. Sure at it's heart it's a shooter, but it's much more than that, the story is amazing and the gameplay just gets better and better, the more guns and powerups you find. Call of Duty is great, but it's story pales in comparasion to Bioshock, the story and world just sucks you in.

Looks like Bioshock 2's being made from a different department though, with only one of the lead game designers coming back....

Nah, 2k Marin (isn't that what they're called?) is made up with a bunch of people from Irrational Games who got pissed at Ken Levine for some unknown reason (hopefully about Ken making the game too mainstream, and not vice versa). And Ken Levine is not making it, probably just going to pitch some ideas their way, which is why I'm guessing they mentioned him (I'm assuming you meant Ken when you said lead game designer).

I want to see 1950's New York get invaded by splicers and big daddies. This is why I hope the "evil" ending is the one that's in continuity.

Really enjoyed it. Very creepy and the story keeps you interested.

Only rented the first...need to buy it sometime. It truly is a unique game.

It should take place on the moonbase. The Big Daddies could have spacesuits instead of divesits.

I have no idea whom you will play and where the 2nd one will take place. I can't wait to see a better version of Bioshock's graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"