Splinter Cell Double Agent IGN Review

Probably. But hay, as long as it doesn't have cheesy voice acting it's all good.

Master Chief said:
[blackout]Haha doood, to get the bomb ending you have to let the bomb explode right?[/blackout]

Anyhoo now I wanna play SC: Essentials. omg. :csad:

I have it, and also, Lumines! Live. :up:

whos that chick with the hot stomach in your avy? :D

to get the explosion, you have to shoot lambert...after defusing one bomb, you're taken into custody. You escape, but by then, Moss had escaped with the second bomb, and instead of giving it to the middle eastern terrorist, it seems he used it on New York. So basically you should get it if you kill lambert...you dont see the explosion, just hear about it and that it killed millions.

and I thought essentials rawked. it is kinda like some of the best missions, some double agent ones (though very different from the 360 versions), sam going to a cemetry to visit his daughters grave as a prologue, the final level is escaping from nsa custody in their hq, and theres some missions with fisher when he was in the navy seals. its really cool.

Gammy79 said:
Doesn't "Essentials" suck, though?
I'd rather play Dark Mirror.

I have both...Dark mirror is WAY overrated. It's got generic characters and storylines. Essential is the same splinter cell you know and love, just modified slightly for psp controls. Plus it has a real story with all the voice actors and characters :D

Personally, I think it's far better than dark mirrior, which to be honest, is kinda super generic stuff.

Horrorfan said:
whos that chick with the hot stomach in your avy? :D

to get the explosion, you have to shoot lambert...after defusing one bomb, you're taken into custody. You escape, but by then, Moss had escaped with the second bomb, and instead of giving it to the middle eastern terrorist, it seems he used it on New York. So basically you should get it if you kill lambert...you dont see the explosion, just hear about it and that it killed millions.

and I thought essentials rawked. it is kinda like some of the best missions, some double agent ones (though very different from the 360 versions), sam going to a cemetry to visit his daughters grave as a prologue, the final level is escaping from nsa custody in their hq, and theres some missions with fisher when he was in the navy seals. its really cool.

Stacy Keibler. :o

[BLACKOUT]I shot the pilot, blew up the boat, shot Hisham, and shot Lambert but still had my NSA trust full. Then defused the bomb. But then I just got the audio about Sam escaping the SWAT guys, and that was it. :huh:[/BLACKOUT]

Anyway it sounds like a shweet game, I might buy it next week. I really didn't like how Sam's daughter's death just felt sooo tacked on, I hope Essentials makes me care. :confused:

If you think about it though, everything is generic.
Gameplay videos of DM seem much more fun and varied (IMO) than SC:E, but again, that's just me.

Gammy79 said:
Yes, was it just an excured to make him go emo? :confused:
Oh, can I kill whomever killed her?

You do the intro, and are treated to a narration by Lambert. Who's voice really can't carry the emotion I'd have liked the whole actual opening to have, he sounds too cheery. But uh, you're treated to like, a half second clip of a silhouette in an alley being rammed by a car speeding in reverse and blamo, that's that. Sam goes emo and gets beat up in the streets and punches a mirror and s**t. :confused:

Master Chief said:
Stacy Keibler. :o

[blackout]I shot the pilot, blew up the boat, shot Hisham, and shot Lambert but still had my NSA trust full. Then defused the bomb. But then I just got the audio about Sam escaping the SWAT guys, and that was it. :huh:[/blackout]

Anyway it sounds like a shweet game, I might buy it next week. I really didn't like how Sam's daughter's death just felt sooo tacked on, I hope Essentials makes me care. :confused:

holy crap stacy???? she never used to be that muscular, she used to be too skinny for me....if you want to pm me the full picture i wouldnt mind :p was this after she left wwe?

hmm im not sure what happened there...i didnt shoot the pilot, didnt shoot hisham, and shot lambert....and the swat guys came in, i didnt escape, the pointed their guns at me and sam puts his hands up.

essentials makes me care about his death...i mean its not expanded on too much, but you see her on the life support machine, dying :( and sam actually is caught after going rogue, visiting her grave on the year anniversary of her death.

Master Chief said:
You do the intro, and are treated to a narration by Lambert. Who's voice really can't carry the emotion I'd have liked the whole actual opening to have, he sounds too cheery. But uh, you're treated to like, a half second clip of a silhouette in an alley being rammed by a car speeding in reverse and blamo, that's that. Sam goes emo and gets beat up in the streets and punches a mirror and s**t. :confused:

Emo%20-%20Harry%20Potter.jpg

Gammy79 said:
If you think about it though, everything is generic.
Gameplay videos of DM seem much more fun and varied (IMO) than SC:E, but again, that's just me.

You might like it more gams, but I felt like I had done everything in DM before, with better games and stories and characters. It was just meh to me. It's not even really the same style as SC, its basically just action.

Horrorfan said:
holy crap stacy???? she never used to be that muscular, she used to be too skinny for me....if you want to pm me the full picture i wouldnt mind :p was this after she left wwe?

hmm im not sure what happened there...i didnt shoot the pilot, didnt shoot hisham, and shot lambert....and the swat guys came in, i didnt escape, the pointed their guns at me and sam puts his hands up.

essentials makes me care about his death...i mean its not expanded on too much, but you see her on the life support machine, dying :( and sam actually is caught after going rogue, visiting her grave on the year anniversary of her death.

Heeeeeeeere ya go.

dbb81584.jpg

I dunno when she left the WWE. But. I think the pic is from that celebrity dancing show. Where people dance with celebrities. :confused:

Annnnd well, I think the pilot doesn't matter but you have to save at least two of the last three choices to get the extra boat mission. The hero ending thing. Anyway Sam escapes in the audio over the creds, I think the SWAT cutscene always stops with Sam and his hands up in the air. Cool to hear about Essentials though. :huh:

Horrorfan said:
You might like it more gams, but I felt like I had done everything in DM before, with better games and stories and characters. It was just meh to me. It's not even really the same style as SC, its basically just action.

It'd be different for me, bud.
Syphon Filter 1 for the psx was an incredible experience, and I guess I can't wait to play as Gabe Logan with more/better gameplay features :up:

In Dark Mirror the controls are totally different though. :( In the other Syphon Filters, you're better off with the lock-on aiming than manual but in Dark Mirror, you're better manually popping shots off than locking on. :huh: And the aiming is a little squirrelly when you're using the scope. Other than that the controls are sweet and the gameplay is pretty awesome for on the go.

That woman looks gross.

God took His time to create a perfect woman, but even He, with His perfection and power, cannot duplicate her...

MonicaBellucci_PH_17.jpg

Master Chief said:
In Dark Mirror the controls are totally different though. :( In the other Syphon Filters, you're better off with the lock-on aiming than manual but in Dark Mirror, you're better manually popping shots off than locking on. :huh:

Awesome, I love manual aiming :up:

Gammy79 said:
That woman looks gross.

God took His time to create a perfect woman, but even He, with His perfection and power, cannot duplicate her...

MonicaBellucci_PH_17.jpg

Yeah. But. Hot stomach dude. I like toned stomachs. I feel weird. But then I remember people with foot fetishes and it's all good. :heart:

Gammy79 said:
That woman looks gross.

MonicaBellucci_PH_17.jpg

Stacy's body smokes hers, sorry buddy :(

You both like toned stomachs becaue modern entertainment bombs us with their perception of "perfect", which is impossibly thin bodies with a sometimes gross muscular definition :down :(

Please, you should like a woman with class :(

Gammy79 said:
You both like toned stomachs becaue modern entertainment bombs us with their perception of "perfect", which is impossible thin bodies with a soemtimes gross muscular definition :down :(

There can be a hybrid! :(

Master Chief said:
Yeah. But. Hot stomach dude. I like toned stomachs. I feel weird. But then I remember people with foot fetishes and it's all good. :heart:

Don't feel weird. I love a muscular girl on a chick, but not overboard or anything, more like gymnasts or track athletes. I also have a mild foot fetish damn it :cmad:

Gammy79 said:
You both like toned stomachs becaue modern entertainment bombs us with their perception of "perfect", which is impossibly thin bodies with a sometimes gross muscular definition :down :(

I dont like thin, i like muscular with curves.

a muscular asian girl with curves would be hot, but alas , I have found none :(

Horrorfan said:
Don't feel weird. I love a muscular girl on a chick, but not overboard or anything, more like gymnasts or track athletes. I also have a mild foot fetish damn it :cmad:

Feet are like mutated hands. Like, long palm stubby fingers mutated. :o And dude, is the muscular chick on a beautiful womans or a chubby womans or a morbidly obese womans? :huh:

Master Chief said:
Feet are like mutated hands. Like, long palm stubby fingers mutated. :o And dude, is the muscular chick on a beautiful womans or a chubby womans or a morbidly obese womans? :huh:

Ok now you have ruined my fetish with that imaginative, yet highly gross descritption. Nasty.

well, shes going down on a beautiful woman. bastard. :p

whats wrong gams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"