Splinter Cell Double Agent IGN Review

Reviews are in the general board... Blame the pople on here who get so upset that some threads are posted in here :(

What the Community thread? There is no general thread for games is there? Besides miscallaneous.

Misc is the general games board but wouldn't this go here since the other platforms games are different? Plus they suck anyway. :o Anyhow, I'm real excited for this game and hopefully it'll tide me over 'til Gears.

8.5???? No way, this game is a 9 at least. EVERYTHING is step up from the last outing. Im having a blast with the single player and havent even begun to start playing the multiplayer. This game is great, but there wasnt really any doubt that it would be anything less.

I've really got to scrounge up some cash and go buy this.

ToddIsDead said:
I've really got to scrounge up some cash and go buy this.

Hah, i had to do the SAME thing. Had to part ways with some games i really didnt want to let go of. This game has been worth it so far. Im still not sure how i feel about the MP tho, i mean CT's mp was pretty damn good and iv always believed in the saying of "if it aint broke, dont fix it".

ProjectPat2280 said:
8.5???? No way, this game is a 9 at least. EVERYTHING is step up from the last outing. Im having a blast with the single player and havent even begun to start playing the multiplayer. This game is great, but there wasnt really any doubt that it would be anything less.
In order for a game to get above a 9 or whatever, it needs to really innovate. It can't just be good, it really needs to go forward.

That's why Maddens, Tony Hawks and Metal Gears get less and less over the years.

WhatsHisFace said:
In order for a game to get above a 9 or whatever, it needs to really innovate. It can't just be good, it really needs to go forward.

That's why Maddens, Tony Hawks and Metal Gears get less and less over the years.

Ah. Well this game is damn good regardless.

I'm thinking about getting it, but there are SO many Xbox360 games to get this fall. :(

WhatsHisFace said:
I'm thinking about getting it, but there are SO many Xbox360 games to get this fall. :(

Dude id seriously think about it man. There are sooo many WOW factors, its insane. But youre right about all the games, here are the ones im lookin at the hardest tho:

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.
Call of Duty 3(which i know ull pass on)
Rainbow Six: Vegas
SUPERMAN freakin RETURNS!!!!!
Gears of War

Plus i wanna get that little camera thing for Rainbow 6.

Im just gonna eat nothin but Ramen noodles, stuff is cheap as hell!

ProjectPat2280 said:
O hell yea.

Gears of War

Im just gonna eat nothin but Ramen noodles, stuff is cheap as hell!
Apart from MUA, those are all the games I want to get, plus of course Splinter Cell. I need to fall into some cash now.

ToddIsDead said:
Apart from MUA, those are all the games I want to get, plus of course Splinter Cell. I need to fall into some cash now.

Yea man, i cant remeber a time where soo many games were comin out this close to each other. Im gonna stay broke for the next few months.

ProjectPat2280 said:
Dude id seriously think about it man. There are sooo many WOW factors, its insane. But youre right about all the games, here are the ones im lookin at the hardest tho:

Gears of War

Yea not to mention Need for Speed Carbon, Smackdown vs. Raw 07, and PIMP MY RIDE: THE GAME.

Why does Sam look like a chemo patient?

actually he looks more like Vin-Diesel Riddick character.

Kenji Li said:
DA? more like chaos theory 2.

this game really sucked

How?? Its impossible to dislike this game if youre a fan of the stealth action genre. It did everything Chaos Theory did, but much better. The only thing i can remotly dislike about this game, is that im not quite sure im feeling the multiplayer, tho i havent played it for long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"