Bioshock: 'Game of E3'?

It should be great but I doubt it will get 'Game of E3'.

Mentok, your sig rocks.

Anyways the game of the year should be the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and for trailers: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

hippie_hunter said:
Mentok, your sig rocks.

Anyways the game of the year should be the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and for trailers: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Hippy, NO ONE can crack me up quite like you :up:

BTW Does anyone know where WHF, Gammy and Thwip are??? :confused:

There probably searching the net for more game info so they can post more threads....and I thank them for that:)

Capt Throbberson said:
Crysis is an engine, not a game
You are joking....right?

Set in 2019 after a colossal asteroid crashes to Earth, Crysis begins amidst a tense military standoff between the North Korean and United States governments for control of the impact zone. Amid rising tensions, the asteroid suddenly bursts open revealing a massive alien ship, which begins freezing vast portions of the island and altering the global weather system. The invasion of Earth has begun. Crysis features an epic three-act story of alien invasion where players are able to customize their armor and weapons in real time to confront an ever-changing enemy and a harsh, dynamic environment.

crysis-20060508022306999.jpg

crysis-20060504054520979.jpg

crysis-20060504054522745.jpg

crysis-20060419092925145.jpg

Haven´t you seen the videos?
What are you wanting for?
Crysis is the most graphically perfect game ever

crysis-20060329002213423.jpg

On a side note, the engine is called Cry Engine, not Crysis

Smash Bros should get the game of E3. If for no other reason than Solid Snake

Smash Bros is one of the best games made in the history of gaming.

To answer your question Gamera isn't posting anymore, he came back fora while but has since stopped, DRT has lost interest in games in general, WHF is on probation and THWIP isn't posting because most likely WHF Gamera and DRT aren't posting.

Zenien said:
Smash Bros is one of the best games made in the history of gaming.

To answer your question Gamera isn't posting anymore, he came back fora while but has since stopped, DRT has lost interest in games in general, WHF is on probation and THWIP isn't posting because most likely WHF Gamera and DRT aren't posting.

LOL at smash bros ;)

But that sucks. Gammy was awesome and I was used to Thwip being around. Why's whf on probation?

I dont know what game was best. Too may to pick this year.

Anyone else notice the high quality of the games at E3 his year? Seems the usual array of crap titles are starting to die off.

Horrorfan said:
LOL at smash bros ;)

But that sucks. Gammy was awesome and I was used to Thwip being around. Why's whf on probation?

SMASH BROS OWNS, YOU **** :mad:

WHF is on probation because a mod closed the big discussion thread here and WHF accused them of kissing their own butts, I'm not sure how long his probation is, I figured it would be up by now.

I will say this though...it's impressive how Nintendo even makes beat em ups cute and kid friendly :up:

I can't wait for the first horror yoshi game, where he contracts rabies or something and terrorises the land with his new taste for flesh and murder.

Horrorfan said:
I will say this though...it's impressive how Nintendo even makes beat em ups cute and kid friendly :up:

I can't wait for the first horror yoshi game, where he contracts rabies or something and terrorises the land with his new taste for flesh and murder.

You're so ****ing stupid.

Do you realize that?

Smash Bros Brawl is the clear winner of E3. The amount of hype generated for this game is almost unheard of. I'd say Twilight Princess and MGS4 are tied for second, but something about MGS4 just made it stuck in my head and this is coming from a hardcore Zelda fan. I'd say MGS was the franchise of E3 and Nintendo was the publisher of E3.

I can't wait for Bioshock!!!! System Shock 2 was such a great game, great to see Irrational making another game similar to it.

Okay guys, I've been playing System Shock 2 lately and reading a good amount of articles on Bioshock. This is how it's going to go:

Bioshock is going to be an amazing game way ahead of it's time in terms of gameplay and concept, but none of you will buy it. The game will be underrated, sell modestly and we'll ride the game industry to hell.

What a shame, but I'm really looking forward to this masterpiece.

If you guys liked System Shock, Deus Ex, Thief or Vampire: The Masqerade: Redemption, you better be looking forward to this.

Oh, and by the way, 50% of Cryteck's engines are LOD systems. They're not polygon monsters, just really good LOD.

I seem to be the biggest cheerleader for this game, so it caught me by surprise when I was watching a James Cameron/Tony Robbins documentary on the titanic....

I bring this up because now I know where the haunting feel of the game seems to be inspired from, and I think it's genius. The wreckage of the titanic shows all different personal trinkets, artifacts and archeology from a time gone by, frozen forever, that is a very haunting image. And I think that's where bioshock takes inspiration from, to a great effect.

No wonder the images from the screenshots seemed so haunting. what a brilliant idea....

I can't wait for this game :(

Bioshock is one of the reasons I'm getting an Xbox360 next year

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"