Sequels Black Cat Ideas?

spideyguy16

My name is.
Reaction score
hey, I know there is a sequel villains thread but i dont think this character fits into the villains category: im talking about BLACK CAT:hrt: anybody else want her? im guessing she will end up being in the trilogy at some point, im hoping for TASM2. any suggestions on how she can fit into a story line?
For me, im hoping the sequel follows peter into college and builds on his and gwens relationship. with the villain being venom, i really think he will work, and characters like jjj,mj, eddie brock, harry, betty, robbie, felicia and miscellaneous others. any suggestions on a plot outline without sounding cluttered?

Main point being... how can we bring felicia hardy: aka the black cat into the sequel?:huh::awesome:
black-cat-spiderman.jpg

Last edited:
Venom? *shiver* No, please. I wouldn't mind Black Cat TOO much but with Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises just 2 years earlier, I doubt it would work well.

Venom? *shiver* No, please. I wouldn't mind Black Cat TOO much but with Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises just 2 years earlier, I doubt it would work well.
are you the same socool who was on the smsd board?

Horrible replica of Catwoman. She shouldn't even be in the comic books.

man, i dont wanna sound like the guy with the bad sequel ideas lol. but ive always thought that the sequel to any movie should be to go bigger and better! bigger than the lizard would be venom imo. (im open for mysterio and electro too.) and i think the only way to top a sequel like that would be the iconic death of gwen stacy. and a fourth,( havent thought of the villain) i would like to do the death of aunt may. theres just so much other deatils that involve making these movies besides one big plot device!

i was referring to the spiderman shatteredd dimensions board on the hero hq website but im probably wrong. same username lol.

Not a big Black Cat fan. Reminds me too much of Catwoman. Not a big Catwoman fan either.

Lol. i really got into Catwoman lately because of batman arkham city. Made me wish spidey had his own BIG game comming out with awesome characters.

i think a well written character development portrayed by an actress that makes the audience actually care and with an awesome costume would get anybody pumped.

i think a well written character development portrayed by an actress that makes the audience actually care and with an awesome costume would get anybody pumped.

No question that Black Cat can be well written. Any character can be well written, certainly. Take Cat's Ultimate story arc, for instance, where she's stealing precious artifacts from the Kingpin because he murdered her father. (IIRC.) Pretty decent story. The character herself's appearance in Spider-Man's world seems goofy to me, however. I don't find that a femme fatale like her meshes well with the world of Spider-Man.

"WELL.. TO EACH HIS OWN." lol ever since i recentl;y watched Spider-Man ive been using that quote from GG :D

No Black Cat. Woudn't mind if Felicia Hardy made an appearance as a cameo, but no Cat. She's relatively useless.

aww. lol. but a cameo would do it for me too. i just really wanna see that first picture on the big screen, i dont think shes a useless character. imo. on screen though, i guess i can see where your going.

She works somewhat as a comic character but she would clutter things up on film. Not enough time or space for her when you think about Spidey's rogue gallery. I'd prefer to see Green Goblin, Doc Ock., Kraven, Chameleon, Scorpion, Rhino, Mysterio, Electro, Venom and Carnage before Black Cat.

im not looking foward to seeing rhino or kraven the others yes.
but those are just meh to me. never really cared for kraven.
And another thing, i really want these movies to be about 2 and a half hours long. after watching thor, i keep worrying that all these movies are going to be as short as thor lol the movie took place in 2 days!!! wtf! i hope this movie last long and spans through some months.

It will. Think of everything that goes on. Plus the fact that we first see Peter when he's like 6 or 7...so that's 10 years right there :p

But even besides that, we have Peter turning into Spider-Man, Dr. Conners turning into the Lizard, Uncle Ben dying, and Peter subduing the Lizard. All That ain't happening in 2 days.

yea but if you look at alot of the set photos, petes wearing the SAME brown jacket lol, actually tbh ive been going from store to store to find it so i can have peters jacket lol i came really close! lol but ive counted about 4 days from what ive seen. but i hope theres alot we havent seen yet.

Dude, just because someone wears the same jacket doesn't mean it's the same day...

I wear the same jacket for all of fall and fall lasts about 3 months...

thats cool, i just noticed it. plus hes wearing the same pants..? but its all good. lol from the extended comic con footage it sounds like theres so much we dont know about still. which is true

...I wear the same pants more than one day a year man. How big is your wardrobe lol? Do you have 365 different outfits?

no way, lol i use 3 pants and one pair of shoes the entire year lol. many shirts help look like i change it up lol

Exactly hahaha I don't think this film is going to take place over the course of 4 days...

I'd imagine Peter would about be ready to kill himself if he got bit by a radioactive spider on day 1, his uncle/father figure died on day 2, his mentor/friend turning into a giant lizard on day 3, and having to kill his friend/mentor/giant lizard on day 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"