Comics What the heck happened to Black Cat after Brand New Day?!?

QWoods

Sidekick
Reaction score
I haven't heard one word about Black Cat/Felicia Hardy after freaking Brand New Day. What the h*** man. I searched everywhere online. I don't really read the comics unless I see her or read about her being in one. But there is alot of stuff that needs to be cleared up. Is there still something going on between the two since she dosen't know he's Peter? Is she dead(GOD FORBID). Where is she, someone please answer.

A simple search on Wiki could have helped u out...

Anyway she was last seen part of the new Heroes for Hire during Civil War and that Sensational Spider-Man arc with Rhino. We haven't hear anything about her Post-BND

I'm sure Marvel would say, "Just wait and see", and "All will be answered in the awesome Amazing Spider-Man #600!!"

i think her duties with h4h and therefore the initiative[yuk] would have her placed under "no contact "orders regarding spidey
as i understand it law enforcement agencies can order there agents/officers to drop contact withindividuals accused of committing crimes

Last edited:
The closest shes gotten to Spider-Man was when she impersonated him (along with a few others) when Matt defended Spider-Man in court. In the end of the story, Matt told Spider-Man "Oh and Black Cat sends her regards." :whatever:

jack o lantern this is a thread about black cat and if u don't have anything good to say about her then go f*** urself

<_<

Dunno whats sadder. The fact that you lashed out at him or that u waited 2 months to do it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"