Eion Bailey
mindhunters046tj.jpg

Guy Pearce
lacexley.jpg

Clive Owen
tgif16b_b.jpg

Gerald Butler
movielinejuly2003_03.jpg

great chocies guys,oh and whatcha think of my new avatar?.

Clive Owen should stay as Dwight McCarthy. He owns that role.

Joaquin Phoenix or Karl Urban however I could see as Black Mask.

StorminNorman said:
Not an anime guy bds :(

ah,technically it's avideo game and a sequel which is the most advanced CGI film to date,but there was a 23 minute anime.guys name is Sephiroth,mass murderer,pshychotic madman,great backstory in a extremly movie like video game.....wsh i could get a moveing one of him in the fire thoughe....

I've been saying this for months...

DICAPRIO DAMMIT!

dicaprio.jpg

1leoabap454555.jpg

18389472.jpg

DiCaprio would be perfect for the role of Black Mask. He looks the part, and he proved in The Aviator he can play a spoiled, deranged billionaire. He'd also be an excellent mirror to Bale.

Gyllenhaal is definitely the man for the part. No doubt in my mind he would own it.

Jason Patric deserves more high profile roles.

The only thing I have read with Black Mask is the Red Hood/Jason Todd arc. To me, Black Mask seemed like a fast talker like a salesman or a character from Lucky Number Slevin/film noir. Like a ball buster guy with a good sense of humor but when he had to could be very evil, maniacal, and still hold respect as a crime boss. Am I understanding the character right?

What mask do you want? The skull or the plain mask?
BIOSblackmask.jpg

I kind of like the plain mask especially in this pic
BlackMask.jpg

Kinda reminds me of a fully black Kane (WWE) mask
kane.jpg

cerealkiller182 said:

They should go with a plain, wooden mask. If they have him scarred like he was later on, it'll seem repetetive when Two-Face is scarred.

Majik1387 said:
Keep Decrapio out of any and all Batman films. I remember a long time ago some friends of mine wanted him as Robin pre Batman Forever. They know better now.

DiCaprio is a great actor and he'd own the part.

Majik1387 said:
Keep Decrapio out of any and all Batman films. I remember a long time ago some friends of mine wanted him as Robin pre Batman Forever. They know better now.

What's that got to do with casting Black Mask? Christian Bale was up for Robin as well,if that's the case then Bale should have not chosen to play Dark Knight in BB. :rolleyes:

cerealkiller182 said:
BIOSblackmask.jpg

BlackMask.jpg

kane.jpg

I like the black skull, but I know it'd never work in Nolan's Batman World. So, he'd probably go for a plain black mask possibly wooden or granite.

Skull would be sweet.

Either would work.

cerealkiller182 said:
BIOSblackmask.jpg

BlackMask.jpg

kane.jpg

A simple black mask for me. I would go with your "Kane" idea, but I don't want leather.

black_mask.jpg

Two Face said:
What's that got to do with casting Black Mask? Christian Bale was up for Robin as well,if that's the case then Bale should have not chosen to play Dark Knight in BB. :rolleyes:

Thank you Two Face. I completely agree. Leo has range. People say that he's just a pretty boy but it's not true.

Rynan said:
A simple black mask for me. I would go with your "Kane" idea, but I don't want leather.

yeah, me neither. I was only refering to the shape.

What about Josh Hartnett? Someone mentioned how they thought the Black Mask was a fast talking salesman from Sin City. I think he might be ok, not my top choice.....just having fun throwing candidates out.

Gyllenhall might be the best choice, as he can play a dark brooding "Wayne".
tiff05-3-c-0666.jpg

How about Chris Meloni? From Law & Order SVU. I have seen him name thrown around in other casting threads, but i think this role may be best fit for him. Just watch his character on SVU.
svu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"