The Dark Knight Choose Your Own Joker And Harvey Dent!!!

Agentsands77 said:
Uh, Brosnan is in his 50s. He's far too old for James Bond now, much less Harvey Dent.

But anyway, I'll go with Heath Ledger as the Joker and Joaquin Phoenix as Harvey Dent.

who cares bronson is in the in his 50's.. he looks great and he DOES look the part

EvilDeadAlive said:
Here are my choices for Two-Face

NOMANSLAND.jpg

That's great manip of Two-Face:up: :) :batty:

This manip really looks awesome, but I can't see Owen as good Dent.

Joker: Paul Bettany + Harvey Dent: Liev Schrieber = Orgasm.

Joker: Heath Ledger + Harvey Dent: Liev, Phoenix, Meloni, Gyllenhaal, Denzell = Very Happy StorminNorman.

StorminNorman said:
Joker: Paul Bettany + Harvey Dent: Liev Schrieber = Orgasm.

Joker: Heath Ledger + Harvey Dent: Liev, Phoenix, Meloni, Gyllenhaal, Denzell = Very Happy StorminNorman.

:D :up:

Eccleston and Phoenix.

Or Tennant and Pearce.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
Lachey Hulme = Joker

Liev Schrieber = Dent

There are my picks but sadly WB wanted Ledger for Joker so I hope they don't **** Dent up and cast pretty boy Phillipe as him.

I agree with everything you said

batman7289 said:
who cares bronson is in the in his 50's.. he looks great and he DOES look the part
Well, firstly it's spelled Brosnan. Nothing personal - people spell it incorrectly all the time and it irks me.

Secondly, Dent is supposed to be around the same age as Bruce Wayne. 50's is way too old for the youthful, optimistic attorney full of idealism. Also it's debatable as to whether Pierce Brosnan has enough acting talent to successfully pull it off.

Joker= Crispin Glover

Two-Face= Liev Schreiber

Joker = Ed Norton

Harvey Dent = tie between Jake Gyllenhaal and Billy Crudup

Joker - Paul Bettany or Heath Ledger

Harvey Dent - SCHREIBER DAMMIT!!!

Here are my pics... for one, I think that Gale Harold would do a terrific job, but since we already have enough people complaining about a guy that played a gay character in 1 movie being in TDK, I doubt that will happen. So, therefore my tops choice for Harvey Dent (if he can do an American accent) is Jason Statham. He has the acting ability, the look, the film history, and the grittiness to pull this off. I mean... The Transporter 1 & 2, The Italian Job, and all his other films own! I am going to see Crank soon... I 'm sure it's great. He's a wonderful actor, and he has the fury, rage, and emotinal cababilities to play our beloved Gotham D.A. Harvey Dent/Two-Face.

batlovescatDC said:
Here are my pics... for one, I think that Gale Harold would do a terrific job, but since we already have enough people complaining about a guy that played a gay character in 1 movie being in TDK, I doubt that will happen. So, therefore my tops choice for Harvey Dent (if he can do an American accent) is Jason Statham. He has the acting ability, the look, the film history, and the grittiness to pull this off. I mean... The Transporter 1 & 2, The Italian Job, and all his other films own! I am going to see Crank soon... I 'm sure it's great. He's a wonderful actor, and he has the fury, rage, and emotinal cababilities to play our beloved Gotham D.A. Harvey Dent/Two-Face.

He seems more like a Biker than D.A. to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"