The Dark Knight Choose Your Own Joker And Harvey Dent!!!

saint sinner x

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey what's going on my fellow superhero hypers, anyways I would select Adrien Brody for the joker and Clive Owen for Harvey Dent.

Adrien-Brody-Afraid-Of-Being-Tricked-By-Ali-G-2.jpg

CliveOwen2.jpg

These 2 magnificent actors have proven themselves to be worthy enough to continue the legacy of the bat. Clive owen was super awesome in "INSIDE MAN" and Adrien Brody well we all know he's a sick actor. Those are my choices , what do you guys think? Oh and post your choice as well...thanx.

With the Joker already cast I don't see any point to dwelling on it but I'd like to see Leiv Schreiber as Dent.

Uh, Brosnan is in his 50s. He's far too old for James Bond now, much less Harvey Dent.

But anyway, I'll go with Heath Ledger as the Joker and Joaquin Phoenix as Harvey Dent.

Yay. Yet another casting thread. :rolleyes:

I'd say nobody for Joker, because I don't know Nolan's vision on this character.

But I am very positive about Ledger as Joker, who looks enough good in this role.

About Dent/2Face, I'd choose Jackman or Phoenix.

Lachey Hulme = Joker

Liev Schrieber = Dent

There are my picks but sadly WB wanted Ledger for Joker so I hope they don't **** Dent up and cast pretty boy Phillipe as him.

EvilDeadAlive said:
Here are my choices for The Joker and Two-Face
Glover
glover.jpg

& Owen
NOMANSLAND.jpg

Damn nice manips. Clive looks really f-ed up and Crispin Glover looks spot-on perfect. :up:

Aw what the heck.:o

Joker: Johnny Depp

Harvey/Two Face: Liev Shrieber

romero.jpg

He could play Bane too.:up:

Bettany and Phoenix

or Eccleston and Schreiber

Glover and Jackman.

EvilDeadAlive said:
Here are my choices for The Joker and Two-Face
Glover
glover.jpg

& Owen
NOMANSLAND.jpg

love that joker, though i did want vincent cassell he so looked like the joker, but clive owen for two-face.:up: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"