Blizzard To Announce New Title May 19th...

YES!!! GOOD LORD ALL MIGHTY! MY DREAMS HATH COME TRUE!!! god dangit i love starcraft.. i cant believe i hadnt heard about this before.. this is amazing! now it will just be another 3 years before its released.. i know they take there time gettin the bugs out and balance there games to perfection.. but holy crap im gonna be like 30 by the time it comes out.

oh i know ill be ok.. it will be worth it.

and yes i realize they kinda steared away from it being starcraft and its deffinatly not for sure.. but.. well i sure as hell hope its a starcraft game.. Diablo 2, warcraft 3, WoW, and the WoW expansion have come out since starcraft.. and its the only one without a sequel.. sure it could be something new.. but they would be crazy not to get the next starcraft goin.. there announcing it in korea for gods sake.. thats there religion over there.

It's not gonna be Starcraft. They said this new game will be announced at Korea, while Starcraft 2 was already announced.

when did they announce starcraft 2? do you have any links or sources for that to confirm? blizzard works funny now, in the past they had the 2 sides of blizzard and both would be working on one game, theyve only been concentrating on warcraft for so long now.. but now that the burning crusade is out and runnin there not workin on anything but that.. so does this mean there workin on one game.. or goin back to the way it was and both sides are workin on a game, thus 2 official announcements could be made, though im sure unlikely. I have no heard anything about a StarCraft 2, nothing more than them saying they deffinately want to revisit that universe in the future.

But until they smack it on the blizzard homepage I wont believe anything for sure.

i wish they would make star craft ghost.... *sigh*

when did they announce starcraft 2? do you have any links or sources for that to confirm? blizzard works funny now, in the past they had the 2 sides of blizzard and both would be working on one game, theyve only been concentrating on warcraft for so long now.. but now that the burning crusade is out and runnin there not workin on anything but that.. so does this mean there workin on one game.. or goin back to the way it was and both sides are workin on a game, thus 2 official announcements could be made, though im sure unlikely. I have no heard anything about a StarCraft 2, nothing more than them saying they deffinately want to revisit that universe in the future.

But until they smack it on the blizzard homepage I wont believe anything for sure.

Uh, read the link I posted?

Somehow, I think at some point they'll do both. Whether or not they do Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 first is beside the point.

But with Starcraft, the game came out because the programmers and writers were sick of Warcraft and needed another project. Somehow, I think they've again reached their limit of fantasy tolerance.

Bring on SC2! The sooner the better.

And I've seen that statement before as well - its Blizzard's usualy "at some point" response to questions of SC2. But I did see somewhere that one of the executives was keen to launch a new SC game next year at some time.

Somehow, I think its SC2, if you put it all together (I'll see if I can get some links).

i just want star craft...sigh......

yes star craft 2 yes i knew it !!!!:) ty 4 the link!

It's not like the games gonna be available anytime soon anyway.

its coming soon u r wrong! belive!:)

deff a starcraft game.. i am pretty sure starcraft 2 is the confirmed game.. but for sure a starcraft game.. they already showed a short cg clip at the show in korea.

this is great news btw.

who cares about Starcraft ... i want Duke Nukem Forever! (and yes.. i know its not a blizzard game.. but still!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"