Blue Gender

TLH

Hypnotized
Reaction score
Thanks to Syn (Mercenary) I was introduced to this kick ass anime. I'm not sure if anybody here has watched it or likes it, but if you are curious about it or want to discuss it here is the place to do so.

Plot:
In the near future, Yuji was an average guy diagnosed with a serious disease and put into cryogenic stasis. When he is roused, he discovers a race of insectoid beings called the "Blue" have overrun the Earth, and that he may very well be the key to the survival of the human race.

More can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Gender

Basically it's sci-fi, action anime. From what I can tell it's fairly dark and very entertaining. I haven't seen much of it but the entire series (only one season) is available from FUNimation.

Yeah, this show rules. A nice little surprise I discovered one day. I hope we have more fans here on HYPE!.

I tried to watch it a long time ago on AS but it bored the hell out of me. The caracters come off cold and the plot is too sci fi for me. the last time I watched it was [BLACKOUT]when the main character died[/BLACKOUT]. It seemed interesting after that but by then I didn't care.

I tried to watch it a long time ago on AS but it bored the hell out of me. The caracters come off cold and the plot is too sci fi for me. the last time I watched it was [blackout]when the main character died[/blackout]. It seemed interesting after that but by then I didn't care.
This never happens. :dry: What show were you watching? [BLACKOUT]Yugi never died. [/BLACKOUT]

Must...not...read...spoilers.

I said in an early post that I didn't watch the whole thing and I watched that part later on but really didn't care to watch it all over. I thought I saw [BLACKOUT]the character die but I guess I was wrong. (did he die in a dream or something?)[/BLACKOUT]

I said in an early post that I didn't watch the whole thing and I watched that part later on but really didn't care to watch it all over. I thought I saw [blackout]the character die but I guess I was wrong. (did he die in a dream or something?)[/blackout]
[BLACKOUT]
Maybe. But in the ship when he's attacked, he lives. Marlene finds him in the medical bay later.
[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]
Thanks for clearing that up. But I still think(at least of what I saw) that the chracters come off cold. And did anyone else notice how the monsters mouths looked like *****'s
[/BLACKOUT]

[blackout]
Thanks for clearing that up. But I still think(at least of what I saw) that the chracters come off cold. And did anyone else notice how the monsters mouths looked like *****'s
[/blackout]
Yes...everyone thinks that. [blackout] But what's more terrifying than that trying to eat you? :wow: :cwink:[/blackout]

You guys are killing me here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"