• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boomer Shooters

Yeah I never got to play that one. I only got as far as seeds of evil

3D Realms held an event yesterday with lots of news!

The Ion Fury expansion finally releases tomorrow. Also, Phantom Fury has a playable demo out on Steam. Nice to hear they've added immersive sim elements to it.

WRATH: Aeon of Ruin leaves early access in February 2024.

Graven will also leave EA in January 2024.

New trailer for Core Decay. I'm really looking forward to this as it's more of an ImSim in the veins of Deus Ex/HL/SS rather than a straight-up shooter.

Not from 3D Realms but Selaco will enter EA in May 2024.

Last edited:
core decay looks so fun. So excited that ion fury is imminent! That’s what brought me back to boomer shooters

This made me laugh

4620memebooksquizMAIN_LargeWide.jpg

Straight into my eyes!

Mullet mad jack is fabulous! I played the demo! It’s like 90s anime injected straight into your eyeballs

Nothing wrong with that. Hexen is great but it’s tied up in a legal nightmare so if Doom enters that space it’s all good

That’s a good point actually? I really don’t know

The demo was incredible! Definitely getting this. I really feel like the main character is going to be like, the next icon in gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"