The Force Awakens Bounty Hunters!

TJByrum

Captain America Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the Bounty Hunter thread.

Would you like to see a Bounty Hunter character in the next trilogy? If so, would you want them to be a Fett? Do you have any sort of hope that Boba Fett may make a return to the series (assuming he did escape the Sarlacc in the movies)? Boba would arguably be old enough to be portrayed by Temuera Morrison I think.

While Both Boba and Jango were given some pretty poor scenes/fates in the movies, I think the Bounty Hunters in Star Wars are pretty notable and the Mandalorian armor and helmets with the T-shaped visors are almost as symbolic as a Clone Troopers armor.

If there is a Bounty Hunter, I'd hope it would be Boba, but if not then I would hope it would at least to be Mandalorian. I'd like to see them start as somewhat 'bad' in the sense of how Boba and Jango were, but become 'good' through a path of redemption. But yeah, I know the Bounty Hunters are not necessarily good or evil.

I've never had the whole Boba Fett fetish, so no, I don't want to see Boba Fett or some other "Fett" in the movies.

Bounty hunters in general? Yes, of course.

I wouldn't mind some Cad Bane action in the sequel trilogy.

They should do more with the shapeshifters. Zam was underused in AOTC.

Seeing Zuckuss and IG-88 type figures would be cool too. But of course, come up with some new bounty hunter species as well.

Or perhaps explore Trandoshan hatred of Wookies.

Cad Bane looks cool but I think I'd prefer a human bounty hunter, but that's just me. I guess I'm just a huge Fett fan.

I liked Zam, but just like Jango and Boba she was severely underused. At least Jango got a decent enough fight against Obi Wan on Kamino. I've always had gripes about the Windu-Fett fight on Geonosis though, that was just terrible.

And I always wanted to know what Jango would have done if he saw the Clones land in the arena. Would he have fought them, joined them, evaded them, or fled? And how would the Clones have reacted to seeing him?

I'd like to see the Bounty Hunter pose a formidable threat to the protagonists at the very least.

What makes the group of Bounty Hunters in 'The Empire Strikes Back' so remarkable was how colorful and awesomely designed they were. I mean, even Boush's outfit was just an old scuba diving outfit. I like the DYI aspect of the outfits.

I would like to keep the trend of a Mandalorian appearing in each trilogy. Preferably a woman this time around.

The trio from The Raid films have to be a Bounty Hunter team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"