The Book of Boba Fett The Book of Boba Fett General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I know I've mentioned it before, but I've been watching the Mandoverse episodes in a different order for my current rewatch and that has made it way more enjoyable:
  1. BOBF E1, E2 and E3 flashback scenes
  2. Mando E1-E4
  3. Mando E5 and BOBF E4 flashbacks
  4. Mando E6-E16
  5. BOBF E1-E4 modern-day scenes
  6. BOBF E5-E7
This way it feels like we get a slightly longer episode of Boba with the Tuskens before diving into Mandalorian, as well as an extra episode with Fennec at a point where it still feels more relevant. Then just watching the rest of Mando feels like it benefits from the extra scenes with Boba Fett.

The modern-day BOBF scenes also just feel like one longer in-between episode before we return to the Mando storylines, and then round off with Chapter 7.

Interesting thing of note: They called it a "Season Wrap" not a series wrap.

Interesting thing of note: They called it a "Season Wrap" not a series wrap.
If they do more seasons, for the love of god, stay on topic next time. Taking a two episode detour that should've been saved for season 3 of Mandalorian was annoying, and was time they could've spent letting Boba do cool stuff, explaining his history with Cad Bane, etc.

Now that the Disney Gallery of BOBF is out I’m doing a rewatch of Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett and the gallery episodes which I’ve been wanting to do since Boba ended.

If they do more seasons, for the love of god, stay on topic next time. Taking a two episode detour that should've been saved for season 3 of Mandalorian was annoying, and was time they could've spent letting Boba do cool stuff, explaining his history with Cad Bane, etc.
I’m sure going forward there won’t be any flashbacks and story will be linear

The Gallery episode is up on Disney+

Its REALLY good

Temuera Morrison is such a great guy. Him jamming with Robert Rodriquez is just all sorts of groovy.

Again this Gallery episode made me appreciate certain things better than when I initially saw them. Just the pure work they put into certain things like the creatures etc. Also Filoni saying he wants to make the galaxy smaller with these shows was something I like but I think will rub certain people the wrong way.

I was banking on that being the D23 announcement so they could let Andor come and go first. Mando season 3, Ahsoka, and BoBF season 2 are literally the only things in SW that excite me.

I finally got to watch BOBF today (binge watched it all)......and I think it was fantastic. I haven't read any of this thread, have no idea what the general thoughts of the posters here or elsewhere feel about it, but I really liked it. So far, to me, MANDALORIAN and BOBA FETT are better than most of the movies.

I think BoBF was the worst Star Wars since the prequels with the exception of Rise of Skywalker. I hated this show and hope it's cancelled. I think this show had a fine concept, but man.....the execution was abysmal.

I finally got to watch BOBF today (binge watched it all)......and I think it was fantastic. I haven't read any of this thread, have no idea what the general thoughts of the posters here or elsewhere feel about it, but I really liked it. So far, to me, MANDALORIAN and BOBA FETT are better than most of the movies.

Must be nice to have had zero expectations for a show, catch it all in 6 hours, and enjoyed it.

To me, that was the longest, 7 excruciating weeks to get through and is the reason I skipped on Kenobi and most likely, Andor too.

Must be nice to have had zero expectations for a show, catch it all in 6 hours, and enjoyed it.
Yes, it was.
To me, that was the longest, 7 excruciating weeks to get through and is the reason I skipped on Kenobi and most likely, Andor too.
I look forward to those shows, but will most likely wait for them all to be shown so that I can binge watch them too.

Yes, it was.
I look forward to those shows, but will most likely wait for them all to be shown so that I can binge watch them too.

I think that's probably the best way to watch them. Especially first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"