Brand new artwork! Posters and more

Pauluz

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted here. Anyway, I wanted to share a few things, let me know what you think of it! My personal website is still under construction but a few things can be viewed here; http://www.infictus.com/category/portfolio/. Both old and new can be viewed at my DA account; http://wideawake-media.deviantart.com/

infictuscomtheendposter.jpg

infictuscomgambitposter.jpg

infictuscominfictuspost.jpg

infictuscomrobocopposte.jpg

Last edited:
'THE END' and the Robocop piece are exceptionally good. well done!

Definately agree with the two posters above. What is infictus.

Those are superb!

The Robocop one is awesome, as is the flaming card Gambit poster :up:

Thanks alot guys!

Definately agree with the two posters above. What is infictus.

INFICTUS is the name of my company and website. I couldn't come up with a name for the knights poster so I've used that name. :cwink:

All of those are sweeeeet man.

Ya couldn't do a Deadpool one could ya? :awesome:

Sorry mate, I'm not much of a Deadpool fan.

Your poster designs are very clean and memorable, the only problem I notice with them is a large amount of negative space. The Robocop one is the best (I think so) because he is framed by the fire. This gives the image, while not a symetrical look, a uniform look. Both sides of the image have the same amount of content.

Think about how you could frame your other pieces and fill in that negative space. The frame doesn't need to be so well worked into the image. It could literally be a frame around the imgae. It could look like the paper was burned along the edges. You could use small plumes of smoke. You could even frame the image with shadow and center all of the light only on the main subject. Play around with some of your finished designs and se what works and what doesn't.

Could you do a Judge Dredd poster? If your not a fan of Dredd at least try a Deadpool one , I know your not a great fan of him but with your manipulation abilities Deadpool deserves a poster from you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"