Brazillian magazine puts in question if Sandman killed Ben...

ultimatefan

The Batman must come back
Reaction score
First, it feels good to be back, my SHH! Boards abstinence syndrom was beginning to get to me... Now, I haven´t read the novelization or the thread on it (didn´t want too many spoilers, plus as you know novelizations aren´t 100% faithful to the movie script), but Brazillian movie magazine SET did an article on Spider-Man 3 and, while it didn´t have much new information, it had this interesting bit in Sandman´s profile...

"He´s pointed out as the true responsible for uncle Ben´s death, but things may not be what they seem..."

The guy's no newbie, I believe him.

Is the magaziner right? We'll see. But yes, the possibility still remains that the novelization is keeping the twist a secret. Though, at this point, I doubt it.

^I just want to read if for myself. I trust ultimatefan...just sometimes people leave out some other stuff that could be considered as news.

First, it feels good to be back, my SHH! Boards abstinence syndrom was beginning to get to me... Now, I haven´t read the novelization or the thread on it (didn´t want too many spoilers, plus as you know novelizations aren´t 100% faithful to the movie script), but Brazillian movie magazine SET did an article on Spider-Man 3 and, while it didn´t have much new information, it had this interesting bit in Sandman´s profile...

"He´s pointed out as the true responsible for uncle Ben´s death, but things may not be what they seem..."

I've known this for months!

Actually, speculation is a better word... :hyper:

The content of the new issue isn´t available on the magazine´s official site (http://setonline.ig.com.br/edicao_do_mes/index.shtml#03), currently it´s still about the previous one, that focuses on 300. I´m gonna try to see if they can scan it in the publicity agency I work for tomorrow (I don´t have a scanner). But it won´t help much, given that it´s in Portuguese...

And thanks for people´s support, who´s been around here for a while knows I don´t BS.

Originally Posted by ultimatefan
but things may not be what they seem..."
I think I know what they mean. now in the novilezation it say's that
Sandman say's to Peter "it was an accident, I didn't mean to shoot him" which mean's that Sandman accidently pulled the trigger. which then Sandman's daughter say's to peter, "please forgive him" and then Spidey say's "we have all done terrible thing's".

Bullcrap!

Either he did it or he didn't do it.

It does NOT matter whether he did it accidentally or what. If they went the route, this would suck on ice!

Uncle Ben's death wasn't an accident, it was a series of unfortunate events. We've seen various scenes where Marko POINTED THE GUN and fired. Also, in those WireImage photos that everybody talks about, Michael Papajohn was THERE while Uncle Ben was still alive. The novel says that he ran out after Marko shot him. Something's fishy (and Sandman didn't do it) or either Raimi has lost his damn mind.

and you all are looking at this wrong....him become spiderman has a purpose about Bens death, think about it...

if peter would have stopped the robber, Flint Marko wouldnt have got into a split second descision on whether to kill Ben or not (and accidently killing him in the moment) if the robber never showed up with the money, he wouldnt have had to steal his car, and uncle Ben wouldnt have been killed

The only thing I trust about Brazil is, the country's ability to produce women with a backoff to make you want to kill yourself, come back to life and tap it.

*Sigh*
Are people still are still denying that Sandman killed Uncle Ben?

Sandman needed money, so he got some from the hijacker in exchange for a car. So yeah, they basically did it together. At least that's coming from the novel. I doubt he did do it, because in the novel he is an innocent souled guy. And in the pics of Sandman and Uncle Ben, sandman looks kind of nervous and scared.

Yep..

The only thing I trust about Brazil is, the country's ability to produce women with a backoff to make you want to kill yourself, come back to life and tap it.

And it´s for this kind of comment that the rest of the world loves you Americans so much...:oldrazz:

And it´s for this kind of comment that the rest of the world loves you Americans so much...:oldrazz:

Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth......what makes you so sure that I'm NOT an AC?:huh: :oldrazz:

Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth......what makes you so sure that I'm NOT an AC?:huh: :oldrazz:

Okay, so you´re just a xenophobic of unknown nationality...:oldrazz:

Just like the other 98% of you rodeo clowns.

I hope Sandman didn't do it, or I'll end up sitting in the basement punching myself in the face for three hours and seven minutes.

You people are still doing this? Instead of being so ridiculously stubborn in the face of the obvious, maybe you should devote some of your energy to opening your minds and considering that there's A CHANCE that the story might actually be constructed in such a way that Marko shooting Ben might work.

Actually Brazil produces more missionaries than any other country in the world.

Quoting Revolver Ocelot eh? I love Metal Gear Solid too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"