What we know so far!!!

There's supposedly a She-Hulk in the movie, kinda.

Well i read that draft of the script that was online
and after some of Banners gamma infected blood gets in a bottle of soda while working at a bottle plant, it ends up in the states and some mom/women (?) drinks the soda..and 'Hulks out'.That's how the Military tracks down Banner via where the bottle of soda came from.

That's what i remember reading. Sorry if my memory is cloudy, but i could a sworn that' what i read.

Well i read that draft of the script that was online
and after some of Banners gamma infected blood gets in a bottle of soda while working at a bottle plant, it ends up in the states and some mom/women (?) drinks the soda..and 'Hulks out'.That's how the Military tracks down Banner via where the bottle of soda came from.

That's what i remember reading. Sorry if my memory is cloudy, but i could a sworn that' what i read.

You read wrong.

The woman dies or is in a critical condition in hosptial due to gamma poisioning/ She does not Hulk out!

You have the script? PM it to me if you do. I read over something that was posted around here
and i know she dies, but i thought she goes through a Hulk-like metamorphosis first.

attachment.php

Don't tell me the script called for Mr. Majestic to turn into Mr. Fixit.

hahaha. There is a resemblance.

As for the She Hulk rumor...I think it might be cool to at least have a mention of Bruce's cousin, Jennifer.

herd iron man is gonna be in the movie. is this true?
Tony Stark is Supposed to see Thunderbolt Ross at a bar and say something along the line of "I heard about your problem, maybe I can help".

I think it'd be cool if they had Tony and a mysterious red haired bombshell named Natalia. :D

I kinda wouldn't mind the black widow in an avengers movie it would also be cool if she was a Shield agent. I mean in an avengers movie it isn't just going to be the original team or only the guys. Even with the originals you have the wasp.

I'd imagine the Wasp would be introduced with Ant-Man.

I'm a little nervous about Hulks chances since its coming out After Iron man And Right before Batman. Just Like a middle child.

It also appears that Bruce is more conscious when he's the Hulk, as opposed to Ang Lee's version. I saw an interview where Tim Roth was explaining how he did Abomination's voice, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Jolly Green didn't have a line or two of his own.

It also appears that Bruce is more conscious when he's the Hulk, as opposed to Ang Lee's version. I saw an interview where Tim Roth was explaining how he did Abomination's voice, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Jolly Green didn't have a line or two of his own.
hulk talks dude.

Really? Cool! I didn't know Lou was attached to the project. Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"