Comics Brian Michael Bendis podcast concerning 100th issue anniversary

I have a plan to pick up the variant cover (which I have on reserve, heh) at a real high grade and the get it CGC'd, hopefully at 9.9.
Cool plan huh?

Dangerous said:
I have a plan to pick up the variant cover (which I have on reserve, heh) at a real high grade and the get it CGC'd, hopefully at 9.9.
Cool plan huh?

Aloha,
Very cool plan. I've got my copy on reserve as well.
Spidey rules

i thought 9.8 was the highest it goes. 10 being perfection, which is impossible, of course.

Nope goes right up to 10 'Gem Mint', and they cost stupid prices.
Often when a new book launches Dynamic Forces will get hold of a number of 10's #1's and sell for $200 plus. Wish I could have picked up a MKSM#1 or SSM#1 Vol2 a few years back…
I recently found out that for 9.8 the occasional spine crack is still submit able, so most of my stuff must be 9.9 equivalent.

I've never really been into variant covers and such... do you have to reserve it to get one, or does it depend on where you get it?

Yeah, he's a good writer. He sucketh verily highly on writing Spidey in NEW-AVENGERS because he's mostly taking care of his pet project characters like Spider-Woman and Luke Cage. Spidey really shouldn't be there. But when I read Ult-Spidey, I think he should be writing 616 Spidey too. But he'd probably youth-afy Peter further so.... *shrugs shoulders*

Ultimate Kaine said:
Yeah, he's a good writer. He sucketh verily highly on writing Spidey in NEW-AVENGERS because he's mostly taking care of his pet project characters like Spider-Woman and Luke Cage. Spidey really shouldn't be there. But when I read Ult-Spidey, I think he should be writing 616 Spidey too. But he'd probably youth-afy Peter further so.... *shrugs shoulders*

Sometimes I think that too, but then arcs would take forever. I love the high-energy pacing of the Ult. Clone Saga so far tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"