British Teens Worst in Europe? Spare the rod, spoil the country!!

Whirlysplat said:
Ahh.... you no longer disappoint me. :woot:

- Whirly
thank god

cause if i had my life would be over and i'd only have meaningless convo's with Lee to keep me going:(

Lord Valumart said:
thank god

cause if i had my life would be over and i'd only have meaningless convo's with Lee to keep me going:(

Lol, poor old Lee we give him some stick, but we love him really in a heterosexual kind of way. Not that any other way would make anyone a bad person.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
sickening isn't it. I see ppoor behaviour everytime I walk down the high street from teens. A complete lack of respect for everything and everyone.

- Whirly
I agree, I no longer live in the uk anymore, part of me wants to move back there, as I was getting payed pretty good money for my job, but I will never raise my kids in the uk.

Whirlysplat said:
Lol, poor old Lee we give him some stick, but we love him really in a heterosexual kind of way. Not that any other way would make anyone a bad person.

- Whirly
...yes......hetro.....:ninja:

Kaleb said:
I agree, I no longer live in the uk anymore, part of me wants to move back there, as I was getting payed pretty good money for my job, but I will never raise my kids in the uk.

I would like to buy a house for when I retire in the South of France or spain. I have 15 years left on my mortgage and my parents are both still alive so it should be possible. I can't wait to leave the hell hole England is becoming Kaleb. Where are you living now?

- Whirly

This is also one of the reasons why the uk has such a shortage of teachers, cause nobody wants to teach those little brats. I had a friend (who was 24)from Australia who took up a 2yr teaching post just outside of london and them little twerps actually managed to make him cry.

Kaleb said:
This is also one of the reasons why the uk has such a shortage of teachers, cause nobody wants to teach those little brats. I had a friend (who was 24)from Australia who took up a 2yr teaching post just outside of london and them little twerps actually managed to make him cry.

I believe it, it's a shocking state of affairs and the "parent" of this child probably supported the child to the hilt.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
I would like to buy a house for when I retire in the South of France or spain. I have 15 years left on my mortgage and my parents are both still alive so it should be possible. I can't wait to leave the hell hole England is becoming Kaleb. Where are you living now?

- Whirly
South Africa lol, which is far worse than England in terms of rape, hikjacking and other crimes. but at leat the kids here respect their olders

Kaleb said:
South Africa lol, which is far worse than England in terms of rape, hikjacking and other crimes. but at leat the kids here respect their olders

We're going to South Africa at Christmas. I have never been before and I am really looking forward to it. I have a number of friends out there.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
I believe it, it's a shocking state of affairs and the "parent" of this child probably supported the child to the hilt.

- Whirly
agreed

The teenager's in England are like Jimmy Dean, lost in a world where Whirlysplat doesn't understand them:(

Whirlysplat said:
We're going to South Africa at Christmas. I have never been before and I am really looking forward to it. I have a number of friends out there.

- Whirly
wicked where about? Cape Town is an awesome if you ever get the chance to go there do it.

Whirlysplat said:
It's very "The Specials" it reminds me of my youth.

- Whirly
it reminds me of a drugged up drunkard......

JLBats said:
The teenager's in England are like Jimmy Dean, lost in a world where Whirlysplat doesn't understand them:(

No! some are violent delinquents destroying society.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
No! some are violent delinquents destroying society.

- Whirly

That's what they said about Jimmy Dean too:huh:

Have you not even SEEN Rebel Without a Cause?:whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"