• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

British Teens Worst in Europe? Spare the rod, spoil the country!!

The Amazing Lee said:
Hahahaha, yeah I've had that. Though I've told em I didn't have any identification on me, or that they knew I was under-aged.

I remember I was on the back of a bus and these REALLY drunk 13-15 year olds got on the bus. They started chatting to me. The really drunk one was like "I am so STONED and DRUNK" can you touch my hand, I feel numb. I did but I was like WTF :confused:

they were then like "I've gotta meet a boy and I'm scared he'll turn me away because I'm really drunk." me being the polite boy I am said something like "well, if he really likes you, it doesn't matter whether you're drunk or not, he'll like you the way you are." she was like "awwww your girlfriend is lucky to have you."

She then proceeded to puke up all over the bus. The smell of regurgitated vodka is not a nice smell, I can assure you of that.

The offer was more about providing a service for me.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:

- Whirly
sex for booze??

done that before my freind:(

Whirlysplat said:

- Whirly

I assumed, but I'm just talking about drunk girls in general haha.

Such slags. :woot:

The Amazing Lee said:
I assumed, but I'm just talking about drunk girls in general haha.

Such slags. :woot:

Considering they were not even old enough to buy cigarettes I would say so.

- Whirly

It is time...to unleash...SUPER TEACHER!

Super Teacher, the superhero with a ruler...and she's not afraid to use it...

"Bad teenager, bad!"

Whirlysplat said:
So you should understand that some people are classist then.

- Whirly

Indeed, I wouldn't say I act like a lower classed person though. I'm just me. :yay:

The Amazing Lee said:
Indeed, I wouldn't say I act like a lower classed person though. I'm just me. :yay:
a lazy, fatty drunkard:huh:

with a crappy hat....:ninja:

The Amazing Lee said:

I think lower class people are defined by people who have nothing better to do. A lot like the term "Chav"

Deuce said:
It is time...to unleash...SUPER TEACHER!

Super Teacher, the superhero with a ruler...and she's not afraid to use it...

"Bad teenager, bad!"

I actually think bringing back corporal punishment is a good idea

- Whirly

1070833.jpg

Ah can only do one thing, and that's be Lady Soverign.

That's an example of a world class twit. Actually, replace the i with an "A" and that's a better description. :o

terry78 said:
1070833.jpg

Ah can only do one thing, and that's be Lady Soverign.

Perhaps the most ill timed marketing ploy ever.

LadySovereign.jpg

lady%20sovereign%20port.jpg

:(

- Whirly

Its taken then this long to realize this :confused:

I remember I was on a bus going into Oxford Circus , and these 4 boys who had to be around 8-12 where talking about how they were ganna shag the daylights out of this one hot woman (who proberbly was 25) who was also on the bus.

britain is an island, england is a major chunk of one.

when I was growing up I wanted to live A Clockwork Orange..

Alex de Large is my hero...

Kaleb said:
I remember I was on a bus going into Oxford Circus , and these 4 boys who had to be around 8-12 where talking about how they were ganna shag the daylights out of this one hot woman (who proberbly was 25) who was also on the bus.

sickening :(

- Whirly

Lord Valumart said:
sex for booze??

done that before my freind:(

:( You dissapoint me L.V. but at the same time intrigue me. Tell us your tale.:meow:

- Whirly

Karem-Knight said:
That's nothing, I know 13 year old rapisits.:csad:

What are we to do in Britain. I have a young son. I am worried how bad it will be for him when he gets to secondary school age in all seriousness.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
:( You dissapoint me L.V. but at the same time intrigue me. Tell us your tale.:meow:

- Whirly
sleeping with a barmaid;)

Karem-Knight said:
That's nothing, I know 13 year old rapisits.:csad:
yip seem like everyweek you here about aa 13yr old raping a teacher in class on sky news

Kaleb said:
yip seem like everyweek you here about aa 13yr old raping a teacher in class on sky news

sickening isn't it. I see ppoor behaviour everytime I walk down the high street from teens. A complete lack of respect for everything and everyone.

- Whirly

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"