Brothers and Sisters Thread

i know! i am soo excited ryan was stupid enough to say something to rebecca, i cant wait for her to kick him to the curb!

what a little prick! and of late ive really enjoyed how much holly had started to bond with the walker family rather than fight with them. i guess thats over with now!

and omg omg omg what is kitty gonna do?

i know! i am soo excited ryan was stupid enough to say something to rebecca, i cant wait for her to kick him to the curb!

what a little prick! and of late ive really enjoyed how much holly had started to bond with the walker family rather than fight with them. i guess thats over with now!

and omg omg omg what is kitty gonna do?

Hahah I seriously love this love triangle with kitty/alec (is that his name?)/rob. Even though Rob was really pissed/hurt and didn't want to talk about it, I think eventually he'll come to his senses and realize that he had a part to play in this too. I could so see him forgiving Kitty, only to realize that he's really lost/losing her...I think Rob will want to patch things up with Kitty eventually, but the question is, what does she want? She seems like she's really into this guy, and maybe they could have a good life together--he's sensitive and an attentive father. Wow. That scene at the end when they're sitting on the porch--so now they've actually physically crossed the line. I can't wait for next week!

i know! i thought kitty was gonna say that they shouldnt see eachother anymore! i totally didnt see that coming!

Just CRAZY, I mean the car crash right on cue, and everything. I'm still wondering if Alec is just a fantasy in her mind, as in she's missing the closeness with Rob so she looks for a fast replacement with the next real thing. I think Sarah hinted at this about Kitty.

Wow I really wonder if Rob and Kitty will get a divorce, or if the show will only "flirt" with the idea, so to speak. I like playground dude tho, he seems to be genuine and has the qualities Kitty does not get from Rob right now. I wonder if Rob can/will ever change...

i know. ad the killer thing is that Robert has never been like a main cast member! at the begining of every episode it says "special guest star rob lowe"

it would seem like they have always had the ability to just write him out, and maybe have always planned to....

That's true too. I kind of hope he sticks around, just for the fun of the conflict. Love triangles like these are so much fun.

So we finally get to see Tommy/have his storyline wrapped up...I haven't been tuning in to the media, but if he's in fact off the show, I guess this brings some closure in terms of where his character is now, etc.

Loved the scene where Kitty runs after Rob's copter, only to get there too late. Is that some foreshadowing for their relationship? I want her to give it a go with playground dude and not see Rob give up so easily...

Also, soo glad to see Ryan out of the picture and Rebecca/Justin back together. I felt like Holly was alluding to Rebecca being bi-polar or something, à la Silver on 90210. And now that Justin is in med school...will we see the reappearance of Spring Break Girl? It would interesting to get another love triangle going, but this time with Rebecca vying for Justin's affections instead of the other way around. Time to put him back in a good place.

Lastly...the scene where the fam is sitting trying to eat in silence and miming everything--classic B&S. This was a perfectly executed scene, and another glimpse at how well the actors mesh and can really simulate being a family. So great!

So we finally get to see Tommy/have his storyline wrapped up...I haven't been tuning in to the media, but if he's in fact off the show, I guess this brings some closure in terms of where his character is now, etc.

Loved the scene where Kitty runs after Rob's copter, only to get there too late. Is that some foreshadowing for their relationship? I want her to give it a go with playground dude and not see Rob give up so easily...
That's what i love about this show. Instead of killing a character off that was definitely not needed in this case, they give the audience that sense of closure. Maybe he will be back but they might just be doing this to let him clean up his rep.

That scene reminded me so much of buffy! lol it was so sad too. who knows where it's going to go. Rob made it clear but they may reconcile at the end.
and i love the playground dude! he was so good to her. that scene in the previous episode where rob sees his bandages was so well done!

Mdizzle said:
Also, soo glad to see Ryan out of the picture and Rebecca/Justin back together. I felt like Holly was alluding to Rebecca being bi-polar or something, à la Silver on 90210. And now that Justin is in med school...will we see the reappearance of Spring Break Girl? It would interesting to get another love triangle going, but this time with Rebecca vying for Justin's affections instead of the other way around. Time to put him back in a good place.

Lastly...the scene where the fam is sitting trying to eat in silence and miming everything--classic B&S. This was a perfectly executed scene, and another glimpse at how well the actors mesh and can really simulate being a family. So great!

Ugh Ryan was getting on my nerves so much right up until you actually find out his mom really did kill herself! That's when i felt bad for him. i fricken hate holly so much. it seems like she was finally getting together with the family then bam! conniving once again!
yay for spring break girl! lol who knows i'd love to see her return and turn the tables on Rebecca, she confuses the heck out of me. your bf proposes to you and wants you to celebrate with your family. and you ask him if he even wants to marry you? ahh *smacks forehead*

that was so great. i loved it. that's one of the biggest reasons i watch the show is the chemistry the actors have with each other. amazing.

oh and i love love love love Sarah and Justin and Kevin. These three episodes i caught up on i just loved them in it. I want Sarah to find happiness.

i too really loved the "silent" dinner scene! it was totally crackin me up!

to be honest, ive completely moved on from Tommy and am glad his story will no longer be forced down my throat.

and for once, sally field didnt bug the crap out of me.

and finally, i was really angered by Kitty not making it to the helicopter in time. i want her and Robert to work things out. (even though secretly i like the Park guy a lot too)

Yeah the writers definitely did a good job in writing Tommy's character off so no one would really miss him or wonder what happened to him. Moving his family away helped too.

aw i love me some sally field
i know! it's like, i want her and robert to work things out, but the park guy was amazing! :D
I also loved the flashbacks she had with her father. It also shows you even more how much of an ******* william walker was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"