Bruce Campbell Talks Spider-Man 3

Team-up?

Waiter?

Scenes from a restaurant in the trailer involving Harry, MJ and Peter?

I think it's obvious which bit Campbell will be in.

But who? And how significant a role will it be?

drmick said:
Team-up?

Waiter?

campbell always makes it out to be like he's the star in the spidey films in his interviews...his role in this film will be just as significant as its been in spidey 1 and 2...trust me ;)

Sean Adisano said:
campbell always makes it out to be like he's the star in the spidey films in his interviews...his role in this film will be just as significant as its been in spidey 1 and 2...trust me ;)

Not really significant then?

I agree.

Sean Adisano said:
same here.

Sean Adisano said:

Don't forget the games. I would be lost without Bruce :woot:

CherryRedSpider said:
Don't forget the games. I would be lost without Bruce :woot:

that is so true...i love him in the games, he makes me giggle :O

I just find it awesome that my theory about Cambell being Mysterio was actualy published as a well known rumor! Lol, but seriously though I do still think its possible.

Olcanucklehead said:
I just find it awesome that my theory about Cambell being Mysterio was actualy published as a well known rumor! Lol, but seriously though I do still think its possible.

Well, technically, anything is possible. He could be a Mr B Reilly? Obviously not the one you (you being the reader of this post) are thinking of.

drmick said:
Team-up?

Waiter?

Well if he'd a waiter and he 'teams up' with spidey it probably goes something like this:

Peter: *orders something off menu*
Bruce: Excellent choice!

they agree...hence a team up

Tyrinus said:
Well if he'd a waiter and he 'teams up' with spidey it probably goes something like this:

Peter: *orders something off menu*
Bruce: Excellent choice!

they agree...hence a team up

Maybe he goes "Yeeeeah slap that beyatch" when peter slaps maryjane down for smoochin harry, cause pete has been being an ******* and harry is trying to play the nice guy.

Or not so blunt, but along those lines. Considering Bruce said he "defeated" spider-man in SM2, but his roll was just the final "knife in the heart" when peter was trying to be there and he just denied him entrance to the play which he would have proved he was there for her. It's all context.

Ya gotta take Bruce's explaination of his roll with a grain of salt considering. Plays a "memorable" part within the context of the movie. But may not be that "big" as some may be trying to think. My explaination is hard to understand to even myself, but if ya get it, gimme a :up:

I can't wait to see what role Bruce will play this time in spidey movies

First movie - he named him SPIDER-MAN

Second movie -He defeated Peter Parker

Third movie- He teams up with spidey

but why would there be a continuing, insignifigant cameo of...bruce cambell...like, he's kick ass and all but how lame would it be to have a cameo of anyone in all three movies...I think it's leading up to something a bit bigger than you all are speculating...but then again, I'm not a dedicated fan of spidey, so what do I really know...

MissMolli said:
but why would there be a continuing, insignifigant cameo of...bruce cambell...like, he's kick ass and all but how lame would it be to have a cameo of anyone in all three movies...I think it's leading up to something a bit bigger than you all are speculating...but then again, I'm not a dedicated fan of spidey, so what do I really know...

well golli molli I think that it's just Mr. Raimi hooking up his close friend who happens to have a cult following by giving him a sort of inside-joke type cameo. It's like if Beavis ever made it to the big time, he'd have to give Butthead a few cameos for old times sake and hardcore fans. (surprisingly, Beavis's agent won't allow him to contact on the possibility of this)

HughJackFan420 said:
my question is...if Bruce is teaming up with Spidey was there any close ally (other than DareDevil) that would fit Bruce for a role to play?

Team up? In reality its probably a scene where Bruce's character and Peter hand out fliers for 1 of MJ's plays together, something ridiculous along those lines.

anybody watch campbell's blog on the SM3 website... its even funnier on video because he is so serious about it...yet everything is a joke out of his mouth...i love it :D

Kal-El 8 said:
I can't wait to see what role Bruce will play this time in spidey movies

First movie - he named him SPIDER-MAN

Second movie -He defeated Peter Parker

Third movie- He teams up with spidey
same here.

Bruce is pretty funny... But I really wish these blogs would actually give us some kind of insight, like the GR ones do. Right now, we only see actors telling things we all already know.

I mean I realy do think that Bruce Campbell is going to be Mysterio, I mean who else would be so anal about "maintaing the illusion"??? Realy doesn't anyone remember that line?

MissMolli said:

he doesnt play the same part in the 2 films,
it's more like Stan Lee's cameos in the Marvel films

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"