The Best cameo of Bruce Cambell in the Spider-man trilogy

The Caped Knight

Shield Avenger
Reaction score
Ok Folks What was in your own opinion was by far The Best cameo of Bruce Cambell in the Spider-man trilogy ?

Was it

Movie 1 (Spider-man) - The Wrestling Ring Announcer

Movie 2 (Spider-man 2) - The rude usher

Movie 3 (Spider-man 3) - The French Waiter

I'd say the Ring announcer. Granted he was funny in Spiderman 3 with the whole scene, but it seemed like it was forced comedy.

1. The French Waiter - [/b]Mr. Preker[/b] lol

2. The wrestling ring announcer - What's your name kid?
Peter Parker: The Human Spider.
The Human Spider? That's it? That's the best you've got?
Peter Parker: Yeah.
Oh that sucks.
presenting THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

3. The rude usher

Gotta go with the waiter. That was hilarious.

French Waiter

Pecker.
Parker
That's what I said, Pecker!

Campbell and Raimi together will always be gold.

The Waiter was hilarous, very much like something out of Faulty Towers.

French Waiter, lol. That whole scene with him saying "Parker" like "Pecker" was so funny. Definitley got the biggest laugh from the audience.

The French waiter. I actually found myself laughing at that part.

Wrestling ring announcer. It was the first, and should have been the only one. I understand helping to keep your friends employed, Raimi, but it really is unnesseccary to cast your friends and family in everything you're involved in. Honestly, it just makes it that much harder for me to take the movies seriously. It relies almost as much on gimmicks as it does on story.

The French waiter! Loved that part. :D

He is a friend of Sam Raimi. He is in like all his movies.

I'd be interested to see who Bruce would be in Raimi's Hobbit if he does it. I just know he'd be in it.

He's a alumni of Sam Raimi land. Evil Dead, Darkman, etc.

I loved the French waiter and Ring announcer. Those parts were great. The usher wasn't that cool, though.

No brainer, French Waiter. One of the best parts of the dreary film.

agreed. He made all the other parts of the movie look bad because he wasn't in them.

French Waiter. I saw SM3 with my wife and she and I both looked at each other knowingly when he came onscreen. And when said, "Mr Pecker" the whole audience was dying. CLASSIC Bruce Campbell.

The waiter. He was onscreen longer and was awesome. I love when he clapped his hands at the other waiters when they had to quickly put back the champagne. "Yes. That's what I said. Pecker." Hilarious.

The Waiter all the way....lol. He reminds me of the French/Taunting Knight in Monty Python.:woot:

Waiter, easily. His cameo in sm2 wasn't funny at all and he didn't do much in sm1 neither, other than tell pete that, "human-spider" sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"