Bruce Wayne on Smallville

Well restrictions from dc comics/wb film department prevents them from a whole variety of things.

[YT]eNXkWb49Eh8[/YT]

[YT]Vkk-iRRGskY[/YT]

This would've been so cool to have seen this type of scene last season if The Blur meet The Dark Knight
darkknightandblurcolore.jpg

http://weaponx5203.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Knight-and-Blur-COLORED-185308773

This would've been so cool to have seen this type of scene last season if The Blur meet The Dark Knight

Honestly, I always felt if Bruce appeared on the show, he shouldnt be in full Batman gear. But, that pic is pretty dope

Cool drawing, and no problem batman was just trying to help.

Sometime in the last few episodes, it would be nice to see a throwaway to a news story that Bruce Wayne has returned to Gotham City after being presumed dead for ten years. I like the idea that Bruce Wayne was off learning to be Batman for the same period we've watched Clark become Superman.

would be nice but hell its still up in the air if even a throw away line about bruce/bats could even be done. With all the bat restrictions.

Why mention the name Bruce Wayne at all though? Couldnt the producers/writers just put someone with slicked back hair and a suit walking into a limo with a british driver/butler holding a newspaper with Superman or some smallville headline on it? Im pretty sure fans would get that and you wouldnt get in trouble

Well its the same reason why name can't be mentioned they are prevented.

I've said it once...I'll say it a 100 times. The embargo rule is the most ridiculous idiotic things I have ever heard.

Oh totally it sucks. But I guess the execs think us fans are dumb lol. Nothing we can cry about now.

Sometime in the last few episodes, it would be nice to see a throwaway to a news story that Bruce Wayne has returned to Gotham City after being presumed dead for ten years. I like the idea that Bruce Wayne was off learning to be Batman for the same period we've watched Clark become Superman.

Bruce should already have been batman for atleast 15 years by this point in SV. It would actually be far more fitting, if they refered to Batman as one of the past reason's why the anti vigilante bill is such a big deal (we are talking batman in the public eye's perspective of course). Just refer to him as 'that' gotham vigilante who killed a cop, a mobster, and district attorney, emphasis on the past tense

Last edited:
Not 15 years. Clark's only 25ish now. Bruce is about 5 years older. I think Bruce started in the comics when he was about 25? Although, if they're mimicking the Nolanverse, he'd just be starting now. Which would be a good reason to mention something weird going on in Gotham for the first time.

Heck we are probably lucky we gotten gotham mentioned a few times and knightwing citiy too.

I would've loved to have seen a scene like this between Batman & Lex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"