Bruce Willis Confirmed For ‘Kane & Lynch’

omid17

Avenger
Reaction score
http://screenrant.com/bruce-willis-confirmed-kane-and-lynch-ross-31437/

Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter recently spoke to the guys over at Collider while at the 2009 Scream Awards where, amongst other video game adaptations, they spoke a little about Kane & Lynch. On top of letting us know about a tentative production start date of early 2010 (Spring or early Summer at the latest), they also confirmed Willis’ casting with a smooth and simple, “Bruce Willis is Kane.” They wouldn’t reveal who they have lined up as Lynch, but they said they’re announcing that pretty soon.

Game Daily also got a chance to speak to Askarieh, where he talked a little bit more about Kane & Lynch, including how Willis got interested in his now-confirmed role. He said the script has been very well received around town, and when Willis read it, he called it one of the best action scripts he’s ever read (that’s coming from the star of the Die Hard franchise!) and being the actor he is, Willis has pretty much read every action script of the last two decades (give or take a few
icon_razz.gif
).

As far as a director goes, the previously reported Simon Crane is still at the helm, making his feature-film directing debut. His credits as a Second Unit Director and a Stunt Coordinator include Tomb Raider, Quantum of Solace, Hancock and Willis’ recent sci-fi film, Surrogates. Even though the dubious combination of a first-time director and video game adaptation doesn’t exactly inspire confidence from the outset, I’m willing to give the film a chance.

Weren't there murmurs of Billy Bob back when the game released?

I haven't played the game, just the demo. It seemed pretty cool. I would see it just because I like Willis though.

man, are they still making this?

The funny thing was that the game wasn't that big of a hit, or at least they were expecting something bigger from the sales?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"