Bruce Willis to Face The Surrogates

The Mist is a bad example to use when even Stephen King says it's better than the ending to his original story.

How so? The bad guy will still have the same ends, but with harsher means.
It will be unnecessarily grimmer for no reason in an attempt to be 'deeper'. When it really doesn't need it.

It will be unnecessarily grimmer for no reason in an attempt to be 'deeper'. When it really doesn't need it.

I wouldn't say deeper. But there's a higher sense of urgency if people are really dying.

just saw the movie.... WOW talk about typecast (the doctor)

the story was lame... but the concept and excecution was awesome.

worse than the crap out right now?

lol
ill take this over

All About Steve
The Final Destination
G-Force
GI-Joe
Gamer
Halloween II
Jennifer's Body
Love Happens
Shorts
Sorority Row
The Time Travelers Wife
Tyler Perry's I can do bad all by myself
The Ugly Truth
Whiteout
...and unfortunatly '9' was terrible too.

so yea ill take a generic action thriller :oldrazz:

Tyler perry's new movie I can do bad all by myself is not Terrible is actually good and his best movie to date. Final Destination was pointless I agree but it was fun ONLY for the 3D but yea the actual movie did suck.

I went to the movies and the only thing on was that tyler perry movie, i walked out suprised and glad i had saw it.

What was the actual run time?
My theater said an 1:44min but they probably meant with credits so I'm thinking an 1:38 to 1:40mins. I don't ever really check so...thats my best guess based on those facts and the fact that it didn't feel like a very long movie.

This is an example right here of a movie being distributed by Disney and not losing any of its source material. The earlier reports beforehand had said Disney bought the rights to the graphic novel and would release it under Touchstone, so all those earlier Marvel gripes should be put to rest.

My dad wants to see that film, so I'll take him. I hope it's good.

My theater said an 1:44min but they probably meant with credits so I'm thinking an 1:38 to 1:40mins. I don't ever really check so...thats my best guess based on those facts and the fact that it didn't feel like a very long movie.

Gotcha, so did it feel like it told it's story without being rushed?

This is an example right here of a movie being distributed by Disney and not losing any of its source material. The earlier reports beforehand had said Disney bought the rights to the graphic novel and would release it under Touchstone, so all those earlier Marvel gripes should be put to rest.

Have you seen it Terence?

Yeah, I caught it during my lunch hour. It was pretty well done and entertaining as far as the plot goes. I read some of the book a while back and Mostow captured the tone.

Yeah, I caught it during my lunch hour. It was pretty well done and entertaining as far as the plot goes. I read some of the book a while back and Mostow captured the tone.
He did? I didn't even know the book existed. Thats good to know for fans of the book.

^This movie's ending is so not depressing so I seriously doubt he is saying that.

Whoa, the ending has the bad guys win or something similar? I love movies like that as its rare nowadays. Im sick of the "save the world type ending".

Whoa, the ending has the bad guys win or something similar? I love movies like that as its rare nowadays. Im sick of the "save the world type ending".

In the book:

Bruce Willis lets the bad guy deactiveate all the Surrogates and takes the blame for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"