Bruce Willis to Face The Surrogates

According to Box Office Mojo and Imdb is runtime is only......88 minutes? WTF? This is only 9 minutes longer than 9. I know it's imdb, but I'd be more skeptical if BOM didn't say it also.

Well, according to Yahoo! Movies it says the run time is 1 hr and 44 mins., so who really knows?! Either way I have faith in Touchstone that they would make the movie as long as they needed to get the plot fully developed and resolved! :) I am eager for this and just can't wait any longer!

Why do everybody hate FOX? What the F have they done?

Look through this thread and you'll see why Fox gets a lot of hate around here.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=303032&highlight=rothman

Well, according to Yahoo! Movies it says the run time is 1 hr and 44 mins., so who really knows?! Either way I have faith in Touchstone that they would make the movie as long as they needed to get the plot fully developed and resolved! :) I am eager for this and just can't wait any longer!

Well Ive never seen BOM get a runtime wrong, while i have with yahoo.

So does this have anything to do with the comic? As I've yet to see an image of that ninja looking thing from the front covers in any of the clips/trailers/pic.

This movie looks so bad.

worse than the crap out right now?

lol
ill take this over

All About Steve
The Final Destination
G-Force
GI-Joe
Gamer
Halloween II
Jennifer's Body
Love Happens
Shorts
Sorority Row
The Time Travelers Wife
Tyler Perry's I can do bad all by myself
The Ugly Truth
Whiteout
...and unfortunatly '9' was terrible too.

so yea ill take a generic action thriller :oldrazz:

So does this have anything to do with the comic?
Nope. It will probably vaguely resemble the comic from what I've seen. And hearing a certain few lines in the trailer, makes it look like the people behind the movie completely missed the point of the comic. :down

worse than the crap out right now?

lol
ill take this over

All About Steve
The Final Destination
G-Force
GI-Joe
Gamer
Halloween II
Jennifer's Body
Love Happens
Shorts
Sorority Row
The Time Travelers Wife
Tyler Perry's I can do bad all by myself
The Ugly Truth
Whiteout
...and unfortunatly '9' was terrible too.

so yea ill take a generic action thriller :oldrazz:

Why are you comparing to those? Let's take none of the above for 2000, Alex.

Why are you comparing to those? Let's take none of the above for 2000, Alex.

lol but sometimes i just feel like going out and watching a movie..

i think i saw half of those bad movies on that list...AND knowing i was walking into crap.

It's Bruce Willis. I will see this. The man is and always will be an action god.

It could suck....but eh...it could also be really fun too.

Nope. It will probably vaguely resemble the comic from what I've seen. And hearing a certain few lines in the trailer, makes it look like the people behind the movie completely missed the point of the comic. :down

And how many people who are thinking of seeing this movie will care? :whatever:

Look at A History Of Violence.

Because people being ******ed invalidates my complaint about the movie. :down :whatever:

How does not reading comic books make one a ******ed individual exactly?

The comic and the film seem to have the same theme, over reliance on technology, but they are going about it in a different way. So just because the users die in the film, doesn't make a big difference in the long run.

Anyway, this movie has a really weird word of mouth around my parts, at work and with my friends I hang out with it's like "This doesn't very interesting, but Bruce Willis is in it, so I'll probably go and watch it". I can't explain this mentality, I mean, I have that mentality, Bruce is my favourite actor maybe next to Ah-nuld, and I was saying this around the Tears of the Sun/Hostage/16 Blocks days and people where like "Bruce Willis meh", now everyone loves him again. It's odd.

How does not reading comic books make one a ******ed individual exactly?
How did I say that everyone that doesn't read comics is ******ed?

People who are thinking of seeing this movie that are probably going off just the trailer... which makes it look like Sci-Fi Action Movie #4,567,534. Those were the ones I was talking about. The ones brought up by Kenk.

So just because the users die in the film, doesn't make a big difference in the long run.
It does. People are really dying which really makes the guy that is supposed to be the one with the best point in the entire story..... just another villain that is forcing his will on everyone else through threat of death. And didn't only one person in the comic die at his hands... and the guy that he killed, completely understand why he was doing it, and allow him to go through with it?

How did I say that everyone that doesn't read comics is ******ed?

People who are thinking of seeing this movie that are probably going off just the trailer... which makes it look like Sci-Fi Action Movie #4,567,534. Those were the ones I was talking about. The ones brought up by Kenk.

That's who I thought KenK was talking about. So now people who want to have a fun time watching a Bruce Willis sci-fi action movie are ******ed?

It does. People are really dying which really makes the guy that is supposed to be the one with the best point in the entire story..... just another villain that is forcing his will on everyone else through threat of death. And didn't only one person in the comic die at his hands... and the guy that he killed, completely understand why he was doing it, and allow him to go through with it?

Again, even if the bad guy really kills people his point will still remain. Bruce's desicsion at the end

to let it all happen

will probably be harsher based on the fact the bad guy is a killer.

That's who I thought KenK was talking about. So now people who want to have a fun time watching a Bruce Willis sci-fi action movie are ******ed?
If they enjoy properties that get dumbed down for absolutely no reason to make the movie more in line with the usual crap that is released... yes.

Again, even if the bad guy really kills people his point will still remain. Bruce's desicsion at the end

to let it all happen

will probably be harsher based on the fact the bad guy is a killer.
It will be as stupid as the change to the Mist's ending.

If they enjoy properties that get dumbed down for absolutely no reason to make the movie more in line with the usual crap that is released... yes.

But it doesn't retroactively change the original property.

It will be as stupid as the change to the Mist's ending.

How so? The bad guy will still have the same ends, but with harsher means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"