B's Art Thread

B

[insert witty comment]
Reaction score
This is all my art various ones I've re-done & they've all been posted on The Planet, but I thought for those of you who aren't members there, heres some of the manips I've done

1st ever manip

twellingassuperman6iwithring3d.jpg

Then after I got used to Photoshop 7 I did this to the same manip

twsupermanupdatemerged1rb.jpg

Heres one I did 4 or 5 months ago

metropolis9zt.jpg

Last edited:
Heres 2 versions of a signiture I made for another forum, the first one is the first version & the 2nd is the final

smallvillesignature1psdcopy3vp.jpg

completesmallvillesigniture5li.jpg

Heres another "Metropolis Themed" Manip I did a couple of months back also

metropolisclarkinsky1bc.jpg

And heres a sort of quick Smallville Complete Finale Poster thing I did, not really worth mentioning but here it is anyway

smallvilleseries7finalejpg2lq.jpg

Heres an Angelina Jolie thing I did for a little compitition on the Planet, could be used for a wallpaper I guess if you wanted it

ajoliephotoshopcompt2style0ik.jpg

Heres another TW manip :D I did about Febuary I think

supermanleavingsmallville8cz.jpg

Pretty cool stuff. Some look like they required more work than others, it shows. But good stuff!

Cheers thanks...

I try to keep things simple ;)

smallvillewallpaperar9.jpg

Last edited:
As a huge Smallville fan, I am really impressed by those. That is stupendous work Boom. :up: :woot:

nice to see new stuff from you

holy **** at all your work!@

nice work. i'm really digging the shirt rip smallville wallpaper above the superman/bats one.

I am working on a few others but I kinda lose intrest in finishing them...I'll probably get a couple more done soon :)

Found a really cool Superman vs Doomsday painting a while ago and found a screencapture of Welling from Slumber that fitted image excellent, so I stuck Wellings face on Superman, tweaked colors and removed bottom half of image with artists name etc in corner

twassupesvsdoomsdayhv3.jpg

Did this a while ago but removed the outer glow on Superman & Batman :super: :batty:

completebatmansupermanex7.jpg

Looking at these manips only reinforces my hope that someday, Tom Welling willl star as a mature, full-fledged Superman in a big budget film. I almost hope Bryan Singer doesn't use Doomsday or Darkseid, because those should be the villians that Welling's Superman should fight.

Great work!

Heres another "Metropolis Themed" Manip I did a couple of months back also

metropolisclarkinsky1bc.jpg

Heres a tweaked version of this, with better colors, better hair & no words

WellingasSupes-1.jpg

can you tell us who you used for GL,WW, and flash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"