uzazils new art thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzazil

Civilian
Reaction score
before you look at my pics I have used other peoples work mostly line art but made it my own but to those artists whos work I used I give you credit and thanks.

first my barbarian 1(I borrowed the line art and colored and drew the girl in and skulls and background_
workinprogress-1.jpg

barbarian 2(drawn with a pen scanned colored with photoshop)
conan.jpg

barbarian 3(done entirely in photoshop)
barbarian3.jpg

kristina (a comic portrait I did of a friend drawn then scanned into photoshop)
kristinacomic.jpg

a space pic i whipped up after being bored
sig1.jpg

I saw this a long time ago on these boards and it was a tattoo i liked it so much i colored it and whoever the artist is you sir are bad ass
devilmaysing.jpg

and old wolverine pic
wolverinecopy.jpg

this took me almost a year to make sorry the pic is so small I think this is the best piece I've ever done on a computer
sadmetal.jpg

Last edited:
this i did while in iraq all done in photoshop its my take on hear no evil see no evil speak no evil
hearseespeaknoevil.jpg

more to come!

I really dig the one with the robot and girl. VERY nicely done.

oh, also, in the Space image, why are there stars infront of the shadowed portion of the planet? (There shouldnt be, seeing how planet is millions of light years in front of the stars). I like the image (i wouldnt have the patience to put all those stars in the back ground) - but the aforementioned issue is well, an issue for me.

oh, also, in the Space image, why are there stars infront of the shadowed portion of the planet? (There shouldnt be, seeing how planet is millions of light years in front of the stars). I like the image (i wouldnt have the patience to put all those stars in the back ground) - but the aforementioned issue is well, an issue for me.

I know i did it in under 9 minutes I just did clouds then noise for the back ground and added the worm hole and asteroids and the mist around the planet and added more noise its very easy to do I was bored and that's what came of it

here is a hulk bust I am making in zbrush for a contest its about 70% done. This is what I have so far
1.jpg

2.jpg

nice work! I really like the one with the robot shielding the girl

I finished my hulk in z brush just starting logan
1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

logan.jpg

wolverine2.jpg

let me know what you think!

Draw4U drew that devil with a mic. nice coloring

zbrush superman work in progress for my short story the savior on the fanfiction thread
sup.jpg

great stuff since my last post in your thread. very impressive!

in light of the wolverine movie here is my version of good ol' Logan

wolverine.jpg

I'm a huge terminator fan and with the new movie coming out I decided to make my own version of the classic skull here you go its a work in progress but the over all skull is finished just need to do the details and some more things you guys should like....

endoskull.jpg

endoskullcool.jpg

endoskullside.jpg

how long did it take you to learn zbrush? looks like something that'd be fun to learn

well Im still learning actually. It's a 3d modeling program that is used for character designs that can later be imported to 3d animating programs. Nearly every videogame uses it mainly action games i.e gears of war etc. Rick Baker uses zbrush for all his makeup designs, infact he was pissed that his wolfman designs were leaked onto the net after the official movie pics were. With a talent for sculpting anatomy and patience learning the programs ins and outs its taken me almost 3 months to learn the program its a very user friendly thing really about 600 bucks but worth the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"