uzazils new art thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call this ride the lightning

ridethelightning.jpg

here is a superman bust I sculpted in zbrush and pasted in my living room using photoshop I hope ya all enjoy

superman-1.jpg

Last edited:
i finally bought a wacom tablet so i tried it out heres another superman pic
superman-2.jpg

That's sweet Uzazil, just looked at your work and I got to tell you I am very impressed, your work is really good.lol

that's really mad(very good) :)

oh my god, that's so embarassing...although you can tell that it's not your design ;)

The batman you had posted in this thread wasn't yours, it was his...that's what he's talking about...you can't deny something that I saw earlier...it's embarrassing-why even lie about something like this? You've basically lost all credibility and I can say that I won't believe that any of this artwork is yours now.

Oh god! Can this guy be banned for something like this?

Here is my entry its my take on Hulk vs Wolverine. Wolverine and Hulk I made in zbrush and the background I found on google images put together with photoshop
wolverinecontest.jpg
Really you made those in Zbrush, damn I thought they were done by Ashwin Ram?
site:http://www.ashwin3d.com/
render_02.jpg

render_01.jpg

Last edited:
Taking credit for someone elses work is inexcusable.. :down

The word most commonly used to describe someone who does this not only with fan art but with anything in general, doesn't show up in these forums but it starts with a W & ends with an R.. (pay close attention to the hand movement of this smilie, & think about what it looks like he could be doing :argh:)

Had you actually done anything substantial to the 2 pieces of work you've stolen, yet still gave the original artist credit.. it wouldn't be as bad. But as far as I can see all you've done is effectivly remove the original artist's name & add a botched effect..

Really very poor form :down :cmad:

Sorry make that 3/4 pieces of work you've stolen :whatever:

Excellent work in uncovering this bane :up:

Although I have to say.. when you look at that last one Hulk/Wolveraine, you can tell its not all his. Amateur looking photoshop effects combined with exceptional 3D work..

No chance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"