Bugsnax

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
Did not find a thread for this game...but this game is threadworthy. I didn't know a damn thing about it even after it was kinda meme'd from the Ps5 reveal, but I downloaded it and it was the first Ps5 game I finished. It was really good and I hope they make a sequel.

The latest on this is that it outsold Octodad, despite having been a psplus game for two months.

I’ve actually heard good things about this game just haven’t had a chance to get to it yet still trying to beat sack boy

I’ve actually heard good things about this game just haven’t had a chance to get to it yet still trying to beat sack boy
yeah I'm going through Sackboy right now. Did you add it to your library so you have it whenever you are able to get to it?

a card game is now in the works!
bafkreiaw2exzrbijc2xpshen5pxkluy67ngamimx6uv4q5lnolxuippwr4@jpeg

I was hoping for a sequel announcement, this game (and the DLC) was cute, casual, and fun. I want more.

I was hoping for a sequel announcement, this game (and the DLC) was cute, casual, and fun. I want more.
aw me too! I thought I was in the minority for wanting this but I really loved Bugsnax. I would absolutely love for there to be a sequel. I didn't get to play the DLC though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"