Ghost of Ikishima

Interesting if true and a pretty big surprised after the online stuff was added I just figured we would be waiting like 4 years or so for a sequel.

Interesting if true and a pretty big surprised after the online stuff was added I just figured we would be waiting like 4 years or so for a sequel.
They said its similar to MilesMorales and The Lost Legacy. This probably going to appear like a DLC that is getting a separate release.

And speaking of a DLC that got a separate release, I'm playing Infamous First Light right now, Another ps eXclusive from Sucker Punch.

They said its similar to MilesMorales and The Lost Legacy. This probably going to appear like a DLC that is getting a separate release.

And speaking of a DLC that got a separate release, I'm playing Infamous First Light right now, Another ps eXclusive from Sucker Punch.

I played infamous first light once. Yeah mile Morales was a nice but smaller kind of hold me over for spiderman 2 and I never played lost legacy but know of it. I just figured having already gotten the multiplayer DLC that it would be it untill we got the full sequel witch I am sure they are in the early stages of working on fight now like could still be in planing coming up with ideas stage.

Glad they are doing this. I wonder how far away the full sequel will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"