• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

But can you Name the movie thread.

Hmmm, allow me to pose one more Q. Does the entire film series take place in space?

Figured it either had to be that or Leprechaun 4.

Cheesy, but it's worth watching at least once for the humor.

"An immigrant tackles the trials and tribulations of modern day technology."

CFE

Ancient kangaroos in a mystical land that fight as ninjas in robes!

Hint: Came out in the 90s

Actually just hoping somebody knows the name of this movie- because it's bothering the hell out of me.

Ancient kangaroos in a mystical land that fight as ninjas in robes!

Hint: Came out in the 90s

Actually just hoping somebody knows the name of this movie- because it's bothering the hell out of me.

Warriors of Virtue

Hey man, I was a "kid" when this came out. Lol. Haven't seen it since then, only remembered a warrior kangaroo in a blue garb. I think that's the water guy?

The 90s saw ALOT of surreal kid films... this and 'Star Kid' come the most to mind.

in a small town where nothing ever happens a man who never takes anything for himself finally finds something he wants, but it won't be around for long.

In the beginning was the end of their war, with no victor.

The Captain sacrifices himself to save the day.

to be truly victorious the ghosts of the past needed to be defeated.

After great loss the creators were forced to unite with those that were once rivals.

Alright, I expect you guys to get it after this one

An important item is found in the barren wasteland that is New York City.\

The stars were a chinese hero, a shadow, a zombie killer,a producer, and a shark.

Okay guys, the answer to one of my hints, can be found on an advert. on this very site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"