Name a film you hated but everyone else loved

I'd also add the original Star Wars film. It was worse than The Phantom Menace.
Did you bump your head when you got up this morning?
I've only seen one of the lord of the rings movies it was the first and i thought it was boring. Never seen the other two.
Then dude, you've definitely got to get rid of the "Movies are my life" in your sig, because if you haven't seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy, you still have much to see.

Then dude, you've definitely got to get rid of the "Movies are my life" in your sig, because if you haven't seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy, you still have much to see.
Who cares if i don't like every single movie every other nerd likes.

Geez its a opinon.

Okay, if you hated those movies, I'm curious as to which superhero movies you'd consider your favorites.

A movie I hated that everyone seemed to love was "Citizen Kane". Boring, boring, boring.

It's not really a movie in the today sense of the word but without it we wouldn't have movies the way they are today... structure-wise it was the first film to engage the audience and did a lot of other things first that every movie today has.. sooo obviously our generation wont see anything special in it.

jesus ice-skating christ... why do we have yet ANOTHER one of these threads?

we just had one a few days ago, and someone started (yet another) "overrated movie" thread yesterday, which is the same thing as this.

why do people always post in these, when we probably have 17 of these threads within the first 5 pages?

venom, you have no love for anything robotic. unless it's short circuit huh?

The Matrix
Transformers
Napolean Dynamite
Saw
LOTR

Napoleon Dynamite
The later two matrix films(what the hell, the first one too)
The Orphanage
Transformers
The Saw franchise
Spider-man 3
300 (got way to preachy)
Underworld(both of them, the people that like these movies I hit in the head with a bike)

This post will make everyone hate me but that really won't change much.

All the Star Wars movies
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Anything with goths
Almost every comic book movie ever made
Children of Men
All of Tim Burtons movies apart from Ed Wood
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Almost every summer blockbuster
Every David Fincher movie apart from Zodiac
Alien
Almost every independant movie released with a mainstream distributer (Especially that piece of crap Juno)
Amelie (Man, this movie was such a crap factory)
All of Wes Andersons movies
All of Tarantino's movies (Yes, even Pulp Fiction)

I can't think of any others now since my head hurts from all the anger I have for crappy movies.

Transformers sucked apart from the SFX.
The same with The Matrix. Don't get me started of the suckage of the other two 'movies'. The term movies used very loosely.

I'm gonna do a Peter Griffin here and say that I didnt like The Godfather movies at all. Just insufferably pretencious.

I'm gonna do a Peter Griffin here and say that I didnt like The Godfather movies at all. Just insufferably pretencious.

The Godfather is not pretentious in the least... it wasn't made to be pretentious and it wasn't written pretentious... it was liked so much that everyone fell in love with it to the point that new viewers see it and think "that's it" causing the quotable dialog and superb performances come off as exaggerated.

The Godfather is not pretentious in the least... it wasn't made to be pretentious and it wasn't written pretentious... it was liked so much that everyone fell in love with it to the point that new viewers see it and think "that's it" causing the quotable dialog and superb performances come off as exaggerated.
Exactly. The same with Citizen Kane but minus all the quotes.

Yea, thats pretty much what I thought. I'll stick with the Soprano's I think.

Now, Goodfella's I liked, because it managed to keep you involved, and was hilarious at times.

Funny Haha or Funny...
I like Mob movies and have done lots of research on Cosa Nostra( I have also researched the Irish Mob, Russian Mafia, and Terrorest organization, P.S. Thats organized Crame too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"