Cable Cord Cutters Thread: Sling, Hulu, YouTube TV, Netflix, and more!

anyone live in their market areas that have tried it?

^ they have like 20ish areas? but none are near me.
biloxi was kinda random on the list i thought

Wouldn't surprise me. More money for the streaming. Prevents people who are antsy to see the show from signing up for a month free trial and dipping.

When is HBO Max going to be available in the UK?

I got a notification today that my six month at $7.50/month for ad-free HBO Max subscription deal was extended for another six months. Has anyone else on here received this offer? I was planning on letting my membership lapse in March when the rate doubled, but this is much better.

I also got an extended offer for Hulu when I went to cancel that subscription. But I got nothing for Disney Plus, so I let that one lapse at least until Moon Knight.

Which streaming services need to die?

Not surprised. I remember it being rumored that they were working on it for a while.
Eventually I expect other services to follow...which would blow up the way I use HBO Max and YouTube TV.

I don't even think it's out of pocket for them to do this. It sucks, don't get me wrong and it'll screw some things up for me. But's just been a loophole that's been abused for years. Just business to close that gap.

I do wonder how will they be able to differentiate between people watching on their phones outside of their house. Or people who travel a lot for work and use Chromecasts, Fire sticks, etc. in hotels or AirBnBs.

For sure going to be some growing pains here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"