BvS Cameos in the World Finest movie.

Bigjxxx

Civilian
Reaction score
Since I believe no one yet have produce a thread for cameos. Here is my list for cameo appearances in new movie.

Stan Lee.
Wow before anyone bum rush me with anger. Here is why I want Stan Lee to make a cameo in the World Finest Movie. Stan Lee was friends with Bob Kane/Bill Finger and plus he was one of the few GOLDEN AGE creators still around.

Adam West.
Enough Said. Have him as Mayor Hamilton Hill of Mayor.

Michael Keaton.
But I doubt it. Maybe a Commissioner Gordon????

Kevin Conroy and Tim Daly.
Enough Said. I would have Kevin be the voice of Thomas Wayne.

Linda Carter.
Need I say more?

What do you think?

I'm more interested in the idea of DC character cameos, rather than former actor cameos.

Still it'd be really fun to get West, Keaton or Carter in a blink-and-you-miss-it cameo

Batman & Superman talking about something in an office hallway.

The elevator opens. Stan Lee is standing there.

Stan: "I'm on the wrong floor again"

Batman & Superman: *_*

If I recall, Stan's said that he'll only cameo in movies about characters he created.

I don't have a strong desire to see any cameos.

Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Daredevil, Flash, Green Lantern, Hellboy, Spawn, Martian Manhunter, Aliens, Predators, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Yoda, Freddy, Jason, Ash, Venom, Dr Doom, Joker, Mr Freeze, Michael Jordan.

Those are good for now.

How about Eminem? Batman vs Superman is just a rap battle and Eminem is the host of it.

Marc Toberoff

As Lex Luthor's scheming evil scumbag lawyer.

How about Eminem? Batman vs Superman is just a rap battle and Eminem is the host of it.

Batman: Cash Rules Everything Around Me
W.A.Y.N.E.
Get the money
Dollar, dollar bill y'all

Superman: They call me Superman
Meet tall hoes in a single bound
I'm single now got no ring on this finger now
I'll never let another chick bring me down

Batman & Superman talking about something in an office hallway.

The elevator opens. Stan Lee is standing there.

Stan: "I'm on the wrong floor again"

Batman & Superman: *_*

You are thinking like me. Bruce Wayne buying the Daily Planet from Lex is taken on a tour by Clark and Stan pops up.

Imagine a Christian Bale cameo :p Like, Bruce is talking at a conference and his voice goes all gravely and has to have a drink of water and says, "I'm sorry about that, don't know what that was.."

I kid I kid..But could you imagine if Bale did make a cameo? People would go off!

But, in all honesty, Michael Keaton would be pretty sick.

If there are any cameos, I want them to be pretty damn subtle. We're still not sure how big a role WW will have, but either way this film is starting to sound pretty full as it is. I don't need nod's and winks to other heroes every 5 minutes, the fact that Superman and Batman are together for the first time is enough for the whole film for me.

Why would Stan Lee make a cameo in a DC movie? Unless the old man thinks he created the characters.:funny:

Margot Kidder, Val Kilmer, Chris O'Donnell, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, Brandon Routh?

LOL Stan lee. I can see it now. Supes and batman are talking and then...

"Oh sorry boys, wrong movie. Which way to Age of Ultron?"
"Next door?"
"Thank you true believers! And nice capes...*snicker*"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back